•|73|•

Elijah Ricci

I just finished Lauren's homework and placed it on her nightstand.

Tucking Delilah into her bed Tatum came out of nowhere hissing at me, he's been doing that ever since the fall with me and Lauren.

"Goodnight Princess" I whisper softly kissing Delilah's head before going to my room

After taking a quick shower I threw on boxers before getting into bed. Laying on my stomach I heard running in the hallway then my door opening and closing.

"Papa?" Lauren mumbles softly, pulling back my covers laying next to me

"Hm?" I question turning to her

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a nightmare" she whispers moving closer to me, pulling my arm over her

"You don't have to ask" I nod, wrapping my arms around her waist placing a kiss to her cheek "even though you weren't exactly happy about being pregnant I'm glad your having my first kid and hopefully the rest of my children"

Instead of her responding I got snores in return. Shaking my head I pulled the covers over us, falling asleep.

***

Lauren Monique

When I woke up the next morning I was in Elijah's bed, with a note beside me.

Goodmorning Love, I apologize for not being there when you woke up. Today is the day I start 'ass kissing' in your words, I'll see you later tonight.
~Elijah

I got up stretching then scratched my ass, just cause. Making my way back to the west wing I ran into Remo and Benjamin.

They both raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"Seems like Lau—"I cut Benjamin off before he could say anything else

"I had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with him, nothing happen" I waved them off as they just smirked at me

'Sure' Remo signs

"I'm telling Tiana you're bullying me" I mumble as he blocks me from going into the hall where my room was "move Remo"

'She wouldn't believe you' he signs frowning

"You don't know that" I side stepped him, moving quickly into my room

On my bed there was another note beside a big box. Glancing at the door I seen Remo standing there recording me.

"If this shit blows up in my face, I swear to the Gods I'll beat yo ass Remo" I mumble pulling the red string slowly that held the box together.

Once the string was undone, the box fell apart revealing drawing of me, snickers, cookies and other snacks I love and a big bottle apple juice.

Going back to the note I read it as a smile made its way to my face.

I know actions speak louder than gifts and sweets, this is only the beginning. I love you, Babe
~Elijah

"He should've been here, I might've given him a kiss" I chuckle picking up one if the drawings, at the bottom of it I noticed Elijah's signature "he never told me he could draw but than again he did create his own tattoo designs"

I sat on the bed and started eating and drinking most of the stuff he got me.

"Lauren! I'm so excited it's happening!" Tiana shouts happily running up and jumping onto me hugging me tightly

"You shouldn't be happy about menopause"I joked trying to stuff a Oreo into my mouth but Tiana had my arms pinned down to my sides

"Ha ha real funny" she laugh sarcastically, taking my cookie she ate it letting me go "I'm taking about me going to Florida for a tournament, they want me to have a match with their state champ"

Remo banged his hand on the door getting our attention, I completely forgot he was still there.

'You're leaving me?' he signs frowning at Tiana

"You're signing to fast, Remo say it again but slow down your movements" Tiana says looking at his body language then hands. Remo repeated his actions but she still couldn't understand "Lauren help me please"

"He asked if you're leaving him"

"No I'm not leaving you, I was going to ask Lauren if we could take the weekend off" she sighs motioning him to come closer, he did slowly pouting "I wouldn't leave my biggest supporter behind"

"I love this!" I shout clapping watching them hug "y'all are like family, if y'all want to go places just give me the heads up. Stop asking"

***

Throughout the day I found love letters from Elijah everywhere.

Most of the notes were reasons why he loves me, what he admired about me and a few where filled with wholehearted apologies.

He's a pro at ass kissing

Tiana and I had another spa day, then we both went to a doctors appointment I've been putting off for the longest. It's just a regular check up nothing baby related.

We're back at my house eating food from Bakari's.

"I got my growth spurt!" I yell into the phone loudly, I was hit with laughter "you little shit, why are you laughing?"

"I'm not laughing, how tall are you now?" Montana chuckles

"Five-three" I smile with a sigh

"You grew four inches" he deadpans as if it was nothing

"Yes, why aren't you excited? My doctor said I'm done growing though but I chose not to believe her. She doesn't know the Gods plan for me" I huff shoving a meatball into my mouth

"Delilah's going to be taller than you and baby number two. If it's a boy will you name him after me?"

"No, I want my kids to have their own name. Nothing that rhymes or sound like anyone in our family"

"That's how you do Tana? That's crazy" Montana mumbles childishly before getting serious "your dad came by my house earlier, he wants to meet up with you. He said it's about Delilah and he wants you to bring her"

"Why did he go to you though?" I question loudly "and why the fuck does he want to see her? He's one of the main reasons she was put in danger, fuck that and him"

"Because he doesn't have your number, he wants to get something off his chest. I think you and Elijah should go and meet up with him. You guys are her parents, you need to find out what he wants to tell you"

"Tell the Bastard to meet us at the park by Bakari's" I sighed moving my phone away from my ear, texting Elijah letting him know what's going on

"Alright, text me if you need something"