•|115|•

Lauren Monique

"She like my rrr" Delilah giggles dancing into the kitchen with Tatum behind her. "Billie Jean, Billie Jean"

They were mad at each other for a few days and didn't want to be by one another but it seems like they've made up now.

"Dee I told you to stay with Tiana and Sienna" shaking my head I carried the cookies I just baked to the elevator

"Titi sleeping and Squeaky give her kissy. Candy mama sleeping on Geo. I miss mama and baby blue" sighing she pressed the button that goes to the basement. "wan watch princess movie"

"We watch princess movies all the time Dee, you know every song in each one of them. Let's watch something else tonight"

"Mm no"

"Yes"

"Ninja turtles movie?"

"No girl"

"Mm Tarzan?"

"Sure" nodding I followed her out the elevator into the den where everyone laid on the couches and lovesac's.

"Wake up!" I shout scaring Tiana and Sienna awake. "Dee already picked a movie and before you ask no it's not a princess movie"

"Thank God" Geovani sighs

"Meanie" Delilah huffs making her mad face while hugging herself.

Chuckling Remo pulls her onto his lap hugging her, giggling Delilah hugs him back saying she liked him.

"My squeaky" Delilah smiles rubbing her nose against his

"He's mine Dee" Tiana frowns turning Remo's face towards her, kissing his lips she smiled at the shocked expression on his face. "all mines"

"No my Squeaky"

"Tiana stop making my baby jealous" I chuckle sitting off to the side, adjusting the sling wrap I checked to make sure Squirt was okay.

Surprisingly he was wide awake staring at me, with his hand in his mouth.

"Hey mamas baby, how was your nap?"

I got giggles in response.

"Oh wow, that's good"

Turning the tv on I went on Netflix and played Tarzan. Taking out my computer I went back to searching for my man.

Earlier the imposter tried to seduce me, even though he looked like Elijah his actions didn't match my mans. When I didn't give in and had sex with him he got upset but still wouldn't let me out of his sight. He made me sleep in the same bed as him while he took a four hour nap.

He also refused to take off his hoodie he had on which was strange but then it lead me to think something is off about his back.

I touched it and got punched shortly after, in response I laid his ass out and left him upstairs.

"I still can't believe he hit me" chuckling I rubbed my jaw. "haven't been hit like that since I dated Tray"

"Is his death going to be like Mr.Ricci's?" Geovani questions pulling a cover over Sienna who's laying on top of him

"Most likely, my list for extended deaths is getting longer by the day. I'm thinking about letting Elijah kill him"

"I'd like to watch if that's ok"

"You're sick" Tiana gags tossing at pillow at Geovani. "You're talking about it like it's a show"

". . .It is"

"Mama I wan cookie" Delilah yawns sliding off Remo's lap. "Peas get cookie?"

"Come get it" pointing to the plate beside me I went back to searching different warehouses in Italy.

I couldn't see inside the buildings completely but I could see the body heat coming off everyone inside. So far every building I check were empty.

Hopefully Alik is having better luck than me

"Somebody get me a blunt from my old room, it's under the sink in a pill bottle in the bathroom"

"I'll get it" Tiana jumps up with Remo behind her. "Remo sit down, I'll be fine. You know I can handle myself"

Shaking his head dismissively he signs that he should go with her.

****

Elijah Ricci

Sweat mixed with my blood dripped down my face as I breathed heavily, Andrea's men just spent two hours beating me with different weapons of all shapes and sizes.

The only thing keeping me alive is the thought of Lauren and our kids. I can't leave him like this, I can't die without getting to know my son or watch my princess grow up.

Even though I feel like giving up I know I shouldn't because Lauren's going to find me soon. I just hope she finds me before I'm nothing but a meat suit without anything alive in it.

"Pronti per il secondo round?" Diego hums with a long blade swings in front of him. (ready for round two?)

Holding my head up high I grunt in response bracing myself for the pain to come.

Hurry up Mia regina, I can't take this much longer.

🚨if you comment or message me saying 'update' you will be muted🚨
One thing I hate is being rushed