•|64|•

🚨🚨🚨Author's note: some kids have imaginary friends and some talks to their pets or objects.

Delilah talks to Tatum, it's the same as talking to an imaginary friend tbh. She'll grow out of it as she gets old, she formed Tatum as her outlet. In someways Tatum helps her deal with everything she's endured while living her grandparents, he makes her feel heard.

! Delilah is not crazy !

The abuse she's encountered in her grandparents house isn't mentioned because Lauren and Elijah never knew about it. . .yet.

.•*•. .•*•.

Elijah Ricci

"Can you keep your hands to your?" I whisper to Lauren as we ate at the dinner table.

"I can't" she shakes her head drinking the lemonade Alessandro made

Alessandro made lemonade for everyone and I'm assuming it really good because Lauren's on her second glass.

"Eli you aren't going to take a sip?" Alessandro questions as everyone takes a glance at before going back to their food

"I'm not thirsty" I shook my head, feeling a hand on my thigh I looked towards Lauren "what's going on with you?"

"Nothing" she frowns taking her hand back, mumbling to herself "now it's a problem if I touch on you?"

"It's not a problem, it's just that your doing it while we're eating dinner with my mother in front of us" I mumble lowly putting my folk into my mouth

After I finished my food I took a few sips of my drink.

"Let the show begin" Alessandro chuckles helping Tiana take up all the empty dishes from the table

Raising a eyebrow I looked at Lauren who was already looking at me with lust in her eyes.

Twenty minutes later I'm dry humping Lauren in my home office unhooking her bra.

"You were joking earlier about being on your cycle, right?" I mumble against her lips

"Yes" she nods pulling off my shirt then tugged off my pants and boxers

Nodding I lifted up her skirt and moved her thong to the side.

Just as I was about to push myself into her, heavy knocking stops our actions.

"Oh Eli?" Alessandro says in a sing song kind of way "your mother is looking for you and so is Delilah"

"Tell them I'll be with them in thirty minutes" I groan as Lauren licks over my nipple stroking my penis

"Mrs.Vivan is on her way over here, she wants to speak to you" Alessandro chuckles loudly

"Shit" I grunt putting my clothes back on quickly as Lauren just sits on top of my desk rubbing herself "fix your clothes, my mother is coming"

"I'm tryna cum too" she says touching her vagina

"Lauren" I said sternly swatting her hand away fixing her clothes for her "I'm not liking this any more than you are but we can't do this right now"

She got up yelling in a different language, I think it's Swahili. Pushing me away from her, she left the office going over to Alessandro.

"You little shit, I outta beat yo ass for putting Viagra in my drink." she gripped Alessandro's shirt pulling him closer to her "Pay backs a bad bitch, remember that"

"Elijah, Lauren lets watch a movie in the theater" my mother's says entering the living room

"No, it was just a prank" Alessandro whines as Lauren lets him go

"Yeah okay" she nods taking my hand in hers, leading me towards the basement where the movie theater is

***

Lauren Monique

I'm really about to snap, I'm horny as hell and we're watching a damn Halloween movie.

Moving onto Elijah's lap I leaned my back against his chest. I could feel his erection through his pants so I know for a fact he's feeling the same way.

"Give me your hand" I whisper pulling a cover over us

"No" he chuckles knowingly, folding his arm

"Papa please" I whine turning in his lap, kissing on his neck "I'm horny"

"So am I" he nods

"Let's go handle it" without a second thought, I dragged him out of the theater to the elevator.

"Babe, slow down. I'm not going anywhere" Elijah grunts holding both of my wrist stoping me from pulling down his pants "wait until we get upstairs"

"Pick me up" I mumble looking up at him innocently

"Jump" he nods letting go of my wrist, holding arms out as the elevator doors open

Jumping slightly he caught me, wrapping my arms and legs I kissed all over his face as he chuckles to himself moving into the elevator.

***

"Ah merda" Elijah groans holding my hips as I bounced up and down slowly on him. (ah shit)

"Damn you g—got some good dick" I moan as he flips us over, giving me slow strokes

"You have the goods as well" leaning down he pressed a loving kiss to my lips, ramming himself into me.

Clawing his shoulder I cried out a moan feeling my insides being rearranged.

"Slow down" I moan pushing his chest

"Flip over" he says pulling out, watching me get on my hands and knees "I like this view"

Arching my back I felt him at my entrance then a hand on my waist and another on my back.

"Every fucking time" Elijah groans pushing himself in "its like your a virgin, so damn tight"

"I like it like that" I chuckle pushing myself onto him

Twenty minutes of this I'm laying flat on to the bed breathing heavy as Elijah tugs his condom off, tossing it into the trash can with a pout.

"What's wrong?" I question as he gets into bed with me

"Nothing" he shakes his head, touching my backside he sighs lowly

"You know I can tell the difference from when you're lying and telling the truth, right?"

Pursing his lips together he nods softly with a dreadful look.

"I want kids, I know you said you aren't ready for another one yet but that's all I can think about. I just can't stop myself from thinking about all the beautiful kids we'd create together and the different personalities that would come with them"

"You'll get those kids you're wishing for just not now, maybe in a year or two" I nod pushing his hair out of his face

"Promise?" he questions raising a eyebrow

"I promise" nodding I kissed him softly before moving away. "you do know after having a baby, you'd have to wait six weeks for sex?"

"I can handle that" he nods with a smile

"Right" I chuckle dragging the word