•|69|•

Lauren Monique

Two weeks passed, Elijah hasn't tried talking me not once he just gives me pleading guilty eyes.

I visited Sienna twice, I eventually gave her my number so she could call to me everyday.

"Sienna, it's almost lunch time go to your room" I sighed into the phone, she just want to stay on the phone and talk about my classes

"Lauren" she whines childishly

"Call me after you eat, I'll answer I promise"

"Okay, Ciao" she whimpers hanging up (bye)

Tiana and Delilah ran past me as I walked into the house. Tatum ran behind them hissing.

"Stop running in my house!" I shout putting the mail on the coffee table "Delilah did you take your bath?"

"Yes, sleeping I saw seven fishy's" Delilah says holding up seven fingers

Nodding I went to Elijah and I's old room, pushing the door open I seen him sleeping in bed.

"Wake up!" I yell slapping his exposed chest, he jumped up with wide eyes "how far along is Elena?"

"Four months" he mumbles staring at me cautiously

"Watch Delilah, she's downstairs"

Four months around sixteen /eighteen weeks

Leaving his room I ran down the stairs, pulling Tiana out the door with me.

"What's wrong?" Tiana questions buckling her seatbelt

"This is the third time Delilah's told me about them damn fishes, I need to get checked. I don't want to go alone"

"Okay" she nods

***

After the nurse ran my blood and made me do a urine test the results came back positive.

All those pregnancy test I took were all wrong.

Tiana had to drive us back to my house, I couldn't stop crying.

"It's okay, if you need me I got you" Tiana smiles pulling me into a hug as we stepped into the house

Nodding I wiped my eyes going up to Elijah's room for the second time today.

"Elijah" I mumble pinching the bridge of my nose

"Yes?" he questions coming out of his closet zipping his pants

"You got what you wished for" I sniffled handing him the papers, he took it cautiously "I'm seven weeks pregnant"

Turning around I went back to the west wing of the house and stripped my clothing.

Laying in bed I called Montana, he's been my diary lately.

"Wassup Mook" he greets me

"I'm pregnant" soon as I said those two words I broke down crying again

"Why are you crying? Babies are blessings"

"What if the same thing happens to this baby, I'm scared"

"All you need to do is stay positive and stress free, focus on your goals and career"

"Okay"

"Tell me about your day"

"I got my nails and hair done, went on a walk around the neighborhood then went to the doctor and found out I'm seven weeks pregnant"