•|126|•

Elijah Ricci

Thrusting upward I turned side to side trying to undone the jacket.

"Let me out of this!" I shout full of anger and sadness

Angry at that I'd let myself slip and become a shell of a broken man, angry that I had let my family down, angry that I couldn't put a brave face on and walk out of Italy the same way I arrived there, angry that I abandoned my love while she was drowning in stress chained with thick rope that's goes by the name of anxiety.

Most of this anger I carry is from the knowledge of knowing I attempted to kill her multiple times while she slept, how may I recover from this? How will she forgive me?

Sad that I wasn't there to comfort her or our kids during this confusing time period of our lives, sad that my sweet little princess goes to sleep thinking I don't miss and love her beyond her brain can compromise, sad that my son doesn't even recognize me as his father and cries by just looking into my eyes.

I have to do better for my family, I need to be better. Lauren shouldn't have to take care of everything and everyone, that should be my job and I intend to make some changes.

Tears burned down my face as I fought harder to break free from this piece of shit jacket.

"Mr.Ricci, I'm only going to ask you once. Lay down and go back to sleep, you know the jack stays on until the morning shifts comes"

"Get it off of me!" glaring harshly I kicked the door irritatedly

Sighing she turned and signalled for two male nurses.

"Mr.Ricci, if you don't settle down we're going to have to sedate you"

***

Lauren Monique

Pinching my wrist I listened to Alik and Matt rant about my carelessness.

"Y'all fail you realize, my kids were my motivation. They are gone with some bitch named Nicki, the shit y'all saying doesn't phase me. I have nothing to lose"

"We're trying time help you damnit!" Matt shouts "you do have something to lose, your freedom and the chance of getting your kids back. Stop being careless and get your shit together!"

"Don't yell at her" Geovani chuckles humorlessly coming up to Sienna and giving her a kiss. "Goodmorning Baby"

"Move" she scoffs still upset she didn't get to beat up the couple that hurt the kids

"Why are you so stubborn?" groaning he hugged her from behind whispering something into her ear which caused her to nod and smile softly.

"I'll go get the mask" smiling she took his hand in hers and pulled him out the kitchen

"Are you even listening?" Alik questions waving his hand in my face. "If you're going to sue, you need to focus and make sure you have all the evidence"

"I have all the evidence I need, Kendall is cutting corners and skipping steps that should've been made before taking my kids"

"We need more than that, what's her motive?"

Taking my phone out I called Montana, I have a feeling he could help.

"Wassup Mook" he greets me chuckling "yo Ace you ass at Madden"

"Does the name Kendall ring a bell? I have this feeling that we've seen her before back in high school or something"

"Mm what she look like? I know a light skin Kendall that has a big ass mole on her chin with two hairs sticking out of it, Ace you know a board name Kendall? Mook think we went to school with em"