•|75|•

Lauren Monique

"Squeaky?" Delilah whines pulling on Remo's pant leg

He looked down at her raising a eyebrow, Delilah held out one hand wanting him to take it. Slowly Remo take her hand in his.

"Wanna see movie" she says pulling in the direction of the elevator "Princess movie"

I'm on my third bowel of cereal as of right now, Vivian hasn't came back yet. I didn't expect her to either, all the things I want isn't at Walmart. She as to go to different stores and shit.

"Eli have you seen the hair wand?" I ask looking through the closet, the last place I seen it

Elijah sat on the bed indirectly ignoring me, watching a soccer game on tv.

"Eli" I mumble throwing a hanger at him, he caught it throwing it back. Hitting my thigh "that was a bitch move"

He stayed silent as he glanced at his watch then focused back on the tv.

"Elijah!" I shout irritatedly

"Yes?" He questions looking at me for the first time in two hours "what's wrong?"

"You've been ignoring me for two hours, what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask crossing my arms, standing in front of him

"You were saying the wrong name, I'll only answer to Elijah or Papa when it comes to you. Nothing else" he shrugs pulling me onto his lap

"Do you know where the wand is?" I ask again

"No, just use the curling iron"

"I don't know if he'll stretch that wide for that to fit, thats why I need the wand. It's small at the top and gets better at the bottom" I mumble lowly

"What are you talking about?" Elijah questions looking at me weirdly

"Nothing I just need the wand"

"I'll look for it" he nods softly

"Lauren I'm back!" Vivian yells from downstairs, getting up I jogged down the stairs towards her "the only branding iron they had were the ones with dicks on it"

"He's gonna have dick prints all over his body" I laugh looking through the bag "I forgot to tell you, Elijah's bringing Sienna here tomorrow. She'll be staying with us"

"Does her mother know?" Vivian asks glancing behind me, I looked back seeing Elijah coming down the stairs holding the wand "she's the one that put Sienna in the institution"

"No" he shakes his head, holding the wand out to me

"Thanks" I smile taking it, putting it in my bag I sighed happily "now that I have everything I need, where's the man of the hour?"

"In Mr.Eli's study upstairs" Benjamin nods holding a flamethrower "would you like for me to take your tools down to the second basement?"

"Yes please" I gave him my bag

"Babe, I don't think you should kill him. Let me do it, your pregnant" Elijah sighs following upstairs

"I made a promise to Sienna that I'd make him suffer and I plan on keeping that promise. If you want to watch or help then you are more then welcome to"

"Well if it isn't the little black bitch" Mr.Ricci chuckles throwing a lamp at me as we walk into the study.

Elijah stepped in front of me covering me from the hit.

"Fanculo" he groans pulling a piece of glass from his arm. (Fuck)

That could've been me