•|67|•

Lauren Monique

For the last four days I've been doing the exact same thing; fighting off Sienna wondering hands, going to therapy, going back to my room for lunch and dinner, and calling Montana three times a day.

"Have you told anyone about what happened during the birth of your child?" Sage my therapist asks

"No" I shook my head, playing with my hair

"Why not?"

"Because I basically killed my child without realizing it. It's my fault Izzy isn't here with me"

"Accidents happen, I think you should open up more to your loved one and share that story like you did with me. It's not good to hold these kind of things from them, that's what got you here in this situation"

"I'll think about it" I stood up once I heard the timer go off

"You're leaving tomorrow morning, are you excited to get out of this place?" Sage asks following to the door of her office

"No, I know what's going to happen in here like clockwork, out there it's different. I never know what's going to happen"

"That's the fun part about life, not knowing what's going to happen. It keeps you guessing"

"There's nothing fun about that"

"It is and take care of your blessing in disguise, they need you as much as you need them"

"Huh?" I question turning towards her

"Dinner is about to be served, get to your room" Sage chuckles shooing my into the hall

***

After getting off the phone with Montana I went back to my room, laying on my bed Sienna creepy ass sat on the floor in front of me.

"Wassup?" I question making eye contact with her, she was crying reaching for my hair. I pulled it out of the ponytail letting her touch it, even though she's twenty two she acts as if she's six years old.

"Mi stai lasciando" she mumbles lowly braiding my hair. (Your leaving me)

Over the little time I've been here, she's grown attached to me.

"I am" I nod slowly

"Visitami?" She questions touching my forehead, then the side of my face (visit me?)

"Sure" I nod again

Sienna got up going over to her bed when the nurses came to give her, her night time meds.

Once they were gone she came back to her spot on the floor with her blanket.

"Dormire con te?" She asks with pleading eyes, shaking my head no she frowns sadly. (Sleep with you?)

Instead of going back to her bed, she slid underneath mines mumbling a small goodnight.

"Goodnight Sienna" I yawn turning towards the wall, falling asleep but not before I felt the bed dip and body heat on my back "Sienna get ya ass off my bed"

"Lauren, per favore" she whines laying her head on my side. (Please)

"No"

"Starò bene" she utters lowly (I'll be good)

"Fine, just keep your hands to yourself"

"Ok"

***

"Sienna, I'll see you next week" I groan peeling her off my legs

"Promettere?" She questions wiping her tears away