•|55|•

Lauren Monique

After three hours of searching the security cameras, I found something worth watching.

I watched a few clips of who Lucas told me was Hailey and her boss John. They were arguing for a while before Hailey got enough of it and started to gather her belongings, John hits her from behind knocking her out then dragged her out the back door. I'm assuming this happened after hours since nobody else was in the building when this took place.

"Ima kill him!" Lucas yells punching a huge hole in the wall beside him, tears streamed down his face as he held his head up "Ima fucking kill him, that's on his momma head"

"Hey, look at me" I mumble softly pulling his hands away from his head, slowly he gazed downwards into me eyes letting out a low whimper "he's going to get what he deserves, I promise"

"We need to go it's getting late, Mrs.Ricci" my bodyguard taps me gently

"Come on Lu, let's go" tucking my laptop back inside my bag, I took Lucas' hand in mines

Security guards came in around the time we were leaving holding guns to our heads.

The tallest one shoved me in a desk, pressing his gun into the back of my head.

Stay calm, Mook stay calm

"Who do you work for?" the guard gritted out

"Myself" I shrug truthfully

He pulled my body towards his then pushed it back into the desk, the corner of it went into my hip causing a sharp pain to hit me.

Calm, I'm calm

Groping my butt he moves his hand towards the front of my pants, groaning lowly in my ear.

"You like that don't you slut?" he chuckles

"Je vais le tuer" I shout in French then repeated it in Italian (I'm going to kill him)

"Abbi pazienza, signora Ricci" my bodyguard shakes his head (have patience, Mrs.Ricci)

"No, mi violenterà" I shout slightly scared (no he will rape me)

"Aspetta il momento giusto" he shouts back ask I started to struggle in the man's hold behind me (wait for the right moment)

"English only bitch" the security guards snarls getting a good grip of my hair pulling my head back.

I could feel my right eye twitch as I balled up my fist humming to myself, tapping my foot.

"Vai avanti" (go ahead)

I'm not calm, I'm pissed the fuck off

My body starts to shake violently as I break out of his hold, pinning him against the wall. I took his gun and pushed it against his side.

"I'm so not calm" I chuckle softly putting a bullet in his side then watched him drop to the floor.

Turning around slowly towards the muffled whimpers, I watched Lucas and my bodyguard end those wanna be thugs of a security guards.

"I should've killed you when I laid eyes on yo-" I cut the man off by pulling a bullet in the center of his chest

"Shut the fuck up" I chuckle pressing my shoe into his side wound.

Bending down to his level I pat him down taking out his wallet, taking all his money I tossed the wallet to the side then checked the other two guards.