•|122|•

Lauren Monique

"Lauren!" squeezing my shoulder he scared me awake

"Shoot it up!" jumping out Elijah's arms I stared wide eye at him. "damnit dude, why the hell did you scare me?"

"What did Matt do to you?"

Staring at him in disbelief I looked out the window to see if Delilah and Sienna where still outside. Not seeing them I stretched my limbs groaning in the process.

"Answer me"

"He fucked me in the backseat of your truck, it was so good it put me to sleep" sarcasm dripped from my lips onto the words I breathed out.

A knock on the door catches my attention, going over to it I opened it.

Squirt's face covered in a a green liquid. Smiling he leaned towards me trying to get out of Sienna's arms.

"Hi baby" smiling I took him for her, wiping his face with the back of my hand I kissed his cheek. "what did you feed him?"

"Baby food" shrugging Sienna peeks around into the room. "Cousin!"

"Hi Sienna" Elijah responses dryly

"He mad at me? What I do?"

"Nothing, he's just a little moody" side eyeing him I turned back to Sienna. "don't tell Delilah he's back yet"

"But she miss her dad"

"I know, I'll tell her soon but not right now"

"Okay" nodding Sienna mumbles to herself walking away

Closing the door I sat in the chair across the bedroom facing the bed where Elijah sat.

Babbling to himself, Squirt pulled on my shirt trying to grab my bra strap.

Moving his hand I laid him on my lap rubbing my hands on his back, babbling he pinched my legs softly.

"So Elijah, since you remember me and shit let's talk about what happened to you in Italy"

"I don't want to talk about that" holding his side wince as if reliving his experience

"Alright next subject, tell me about Isabella. Why is she so important to you?"

"There's nothing to tell, we crossed paths before I met you"

"So why you moan her—fuck it"

Checking the time I nod not bothering to argue with him, I've got bigger fish to fry.

"Hold him for a second" standing up I went over and placed Squirt in Elijah's arms even though he tried desperately to hold onto my shirt whining. "behave yourself Amir, that's ya daddy"

Babbling he frowns putting his hand in his mouth eyeing me.

Going into the closet I got out an outfit that looked semi professional.

"Elijah you think you can chill with Squirt until I get back—never mind"

This man still has black outs and I told Pops I'd bring the kids to his house.