•|131|•

Lauren Monique

"I want to send him back"

"If that's what you think is best, do it"

"See that's the thing, I don't really think it is. Nothing really changed when he went there the first time, sending him there again could be doing more damage than good"

"Just see how today goes, you guys are going to couples therapy right? It's going to take time but it'll be worth it. Oop there goes my boo" Tiana gets up quickly chasing behind Remo, he paid her no mind as he went out the back door. "Remo!"

"Mama!" Sienna sobs, looking towards her direction I scratched the nip of my neck. Seeing her cry isn't something you see. . .ever.

"What's wrong" holding my arms I watched her run into them. "what happen?"

Her words were drowned out by her sobs, rubbing her back I stood there confusedly.

What could possibly make this tuff cookie cry?

Geovani came downstairs shorty after her, his phone to his ear he looked over signing; her mother is on a flight here.

"What the fuck you mean her mama on the way here? Not to my damn house" pulling my head back I held Sienna's head in my hands. "How did she get in contact with you?"

"la zia Vivian mi ha chiamato e me l'ha detto" she mumbles wiping her tears away, laying her head on my shoulder. (aunt Vivian called and told me)

"You don't have to see her, Sie. I refuse to let her in here"

"Ho paura" (I'm scared)

"Don't be, I got you" pressing a kiss to her head I looked at seeing Elijah make his way into the living with both the kids in his arms. "don't drop my babies"

"I'm not" he mutters lowly, his eyes are a tent of red from the crying he had done in the shower earlier. "Are you ready to go?"

"Mi stai lasciando?" Sienna hiccups gripping my shirt. (you're leaving me?)

"I'll be back in two hours, why don't you and Geovani go to his house for a while until I come back"

"Why would she go with him?" Elijah questions looking over at Geovani. "am I missing something?"

Mm yeah their dating and have been for months now

"Your aunt is coming here for Sienna"

Geovani smiles toothlessly taking her from me, leading her out the house.

"Is something going on between them?" Elijah asks putting both kids on the couch, running his hands through his hair.

"Let's worry about us and not them" checking my lashes I brushed them upward with my fingers. "Tiana is watching them so you don't need to put Delilah shoes on"

"Mama I wan go" Delilah frowns standing on the couch

"Remember what I told you?" Elijah murmurs

"Uh huh"

"Now is the time Princess, we'll be back okay? Princess movies all night and if you're good with Tiana I'll bring back those chocolate bars you like"

"Sommige damn sjokolade bars" smacking my lips I side eyed Elijah, he knows damn well that little girl does not need candy. She's already too hyper.

"Oh I know what language that is!" Tiana shout happily. "Afrikaans"

"Want a cookie?"

"Chocolate chip please"