•|14|•

Lauren didn't  have time to stop home and change, she went straight to her appointment then went to Pops restaurant for lunch. She also made the guards sit at a different table to avoid questions from Bakari aka Pops.

Afterwards they took her house leaving her to do whatever she wanted. Remo and Geovani never stepped foot in her home, they stood on both sides of her front door quietly.

Elijah and two well-known mafia leaders were out handling business. Bloody businesses at that, something he hopes Lauren never finds out about.

Lauren Monique

"I brought you guys water and chips, if you need to use the bathroom it's the second door on the left upstairs" I told the twins sitting it on the little table outside

"We appreciate your kindness" Geovani nods my way

Smiling faintly I closed the door going upstairs to my bedroom.

Getting comfortable in bed, I took out my MacBook doing a few assignments listening 90's music.

***
After five long hours of doing schoolwork, I went to sleep with laptop and notebooks around me. When I woke up I was expecting to see them laid out on the bed but was greeted by Elijah's pale body instead.

"This man" I shook my head flicking his lips with my finger

"Hello beautiful" he grins

"Wassup, when did you get here?"

"About two hours ago" he yawned checking his watch

"You came empty handed? I'm hungry"

Now don't get me wrong I'm not the type to ask for stuff like jewelry and other expensive things but food? Babyyy I want it all !

"I was hoping you'd let me take you out"

"Of course I will"

Why wouldn't I, foods involved

"Great, wear shoes you can walk in"

I don't feel like getting up, I'm way too comfortable. But than again I'm hungry so I should get up.

"Babe?" Elijah called out

"Yeah?"

I took off my clothes walking into my closet with only my undergarments on. I picked out a nude long sleeve off the shoulders dress with NIKE sandals.

"Elijah, you think this'll look good?" I asked holding the dress up with the shoes

"Lauren?"

"What?" I whined, this outfit looks good in my mind but in reality it might look horrible.

"Can you cover up? My pants are already tight enough" he asks lowly

Getting hard are we?

"Answer my question first"

"It'll look beautiful on you, now can you cover up?"

"I'm going to take a quick shower first" I tossed my dress at him and dropped my shoes on the floor.