•|78|•

Four months later

Lauren Monique

Laying in bed I watched Finding Nemo for the hundredth time this month, I can honestly say I'll never get tired of this movie.

"Eat this" Geovani says holding out a tray of fruits

"I'm not hungry" I shook my head waving him off

"I didn't ask if you were hungry, I told you to eat it"

Over the past couple of months Geovani has become overprotective and caring for me and the baby. He's always making me eat and escorting me everywhere even when I'm going out with Elijah. I think he still feels bad about how my first pregnancy turned out.

Taking the tray from Geovani, I ate a banana then kiwi before pushing the tray away.

"Thanks Geo" I mumble covering my mouth

"Did you take your prenatal vitamins?"

"Yes" I nod rolling my eyes

"Okay, I'll be back in twenty minutes to check on you" he sat the tray of fruits beside me then left the room closing the door behind him

"Hey Babe" Elijah yawns barging into the room, laying beside he ate a few grapes from the tray. "How did your therapy session go?"

"Weird, Sage was on some coach carter shit. She kept asking me what am I afraid of" I shrug frowning to myself. "I kept telling her clowns but she kept repeating the questions making me frustrated. I ended up leaving thirty minutes early and went to the mall with Messiah and Montana"

"Maybe you're not telling the whole truth, there's something that's scarier than clowns to you. Sage can see it, she just wants you to say it out loud"

"What else am I afraid of then? Since you seem to know so much"

"I don't know but I'm willing to discover it with you" he shrugs laying his head on my lap as he rubbed my slightly round belly. "Hello Squirt"

We've been calling the baby Squirt since Elijah wouldn't let me call the baby anything else. I got Squirt from the cute little turtle on Finding Nemo.

"Rub my feet, please" I yawn wiggling my toes

"Your mom is annoying sometimes" Elijah mumbles softly into my belly, rubbing my feet slowly "and her feet stinks"

"Stop telling my baby lies" I chuckle shoving a grape into my mouth

"Our baby, how many times do I have to tell you this?"

"Just two more times" I chuckle softly

"Mama, Squeaky be meanie" Delilah frowns hugging herself as she comes in the room with Remo behind her.

"Why does she call him that?" Elijah questions moving his head closer to mines

"I don't know" I shrug licking Elijah's eyelid

"Babe that's gross" he groans wiping his eyelids

"Squeaky won't give me yum yum's" Delilah sighs rubbing her head glancing at Remo as he smiles at her. "Meanie"