•|90|•

Elijah Ricci

"So about Delilah's party" Tiana says helping Benjamin pick up shattered glass. "have you thought of anything?"

Lauren didn't hit Benjamin when she found out he knew about Elena drinking her juice, instead she started breaking vases and picture frames—after she made Remo took Delilah outside.

"The theme is marvel and a hint everything else, I want all the superheroes and a few of Delilah's favorite princesses here" I shrug glancing at Lauren as she pushes vases of the shelf's yelling in another language

I see someone hasn't been going to therapy like they're supposed to.

Sienna yells in Lauren's face then embraced her into a bear hug, kissing her cheek.

"Sii buono, come me!" Sienna shouts shaking her. (be good, like me)

"Anything you don't want at the party?" Tiana questions, tapping my shoulder

"Clowns, no clowns unless you want to see a homicide" I nod going over to Sienna "I got her, go play outside with Delilah and Remo"

"Sii buono" she points at Lauren sternly before walking away (be good)

"If you hit me, I'm going to hit you back" I lied giving Lauren a warning glare.

She scoffed mumbling something in Spanish, before punching my shoulder.

"Tuh" she scoffs crossing her arms

"Ti amo, ho qualcosa di sopra che voglio che tu veda" I smirk watching her facial expression change, like it always did when I spoke Italian. (I love you, I have something upstairs for you to see)

"Sex?" she mutters

"No but if you contain your anger, I could make that happen"

"Or you could fuck the anger away" she shrugs leaning into me "another thing, stop dick depriving me if you don't want me getting it from somebody else"

I side eyed her watching her fidget with her hands, slapping the back of her head effortlessly I went upstairs.

"You hit like a bitch" she mumbles rubbing the spot I hit "it didn't even hurt"

"It wasn't supposed to" I shrug truthfully "stop rubbing it if it doesn't hurt dingbat"

"I do what I want dickhead" she huffs stomping up the stairs bumping me in the process

"Go to the bedroom a few doors down from ours" I motion to the hall our room is on

"You mean your room" Lauren side eyes me turning down the hall

"We share a room together, you're just sleeping in a different bed" I frown wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Tiana moved your clothes into our room while you were sleeping"

"I'll move them back" she shrugs

"No you're not, you already agreed to move back into our room. Babe I'm tired of having to sleep alone and I'm putting a stop to it now, your sleeping in our bed starting tonight and that's final"

Lauren moans lowly in response, leaning her head on my chest.

"I like when you get demanding, Papa go again take charge" she nods turning in my arms, kissing my neck she reached her hand in my pants groping me. "Cobra's ready, I'm sponge Bob ready—let's do the dangerous dance"

"We can do that later" I chuckle removing her hand, turning her to the door I motioned her to it. "Open the door"

"Dada!" Delilah screams loudly, disorienting my thoughts leaving Lauren I jogged to the staircase.