•|26|•

Elijah Ricci

Babe and I both decided to get out the house but not with each other, a few Mafia leaders are still in town. I don't want to risk running into one of them while I'm with her and Delilah.

I ended up going home for a business meeting, my father and one of his old mafia buddies had important things to discuss with me.

The day Lauren pushed that bastard down the stairs, I prayed he'd snap his neck and died but sadly he just broke his collarbone and needed surgery.

"You're late" my father said as I walked into my office

You're supposed to be dead

"What was so important that I had to cancel my plans for?" I asked irritated, I was in the middle of buying my girls gifts

"Do you remember Marcus?" he asked annoyed, nodding I leaned back

"He invited you to the party of leaders, it's in two days. He also asked that you bring a plus one with you"

"You could've texted me this" I mumbled, he continued talking ignoring my statement. As he went on I got a message from Lauren saying her car was keyed, windows were busted and her engine was gone.

I can only imagine the pissed off expression on her face, laughing I sent Monty to go get her since I'm still in a meeting.

"Find someone to accompany me" I said putting my phone away

***
Two hours later I'm finally out of the meeting, Monty supposedly brought Lauren and Delilah here since Delilah has been crying for me.

"Of course they'd be out here" I shook my head seeing Lauren's shoes by the pool. Going closer to the pool area I seen both of the girls stretched out on the canopy daybed.

Delilah's head is resting on Lauren's back, her hands are around her Bobo. Lauren has one hand between the bed and her face, the other is in her mouth. Well her pinky and ring finger at least, I've noticed she sleeps with those two fingers in her mouth when she's stressed or had a bad day.

"Babe?" I shook her shoulder while watching the sun go down "are you hungry?"

Soon as those three words let my mouth both Lauren and Delilah's head popped up.

"Yes" they nod in union

"Should've known" I chuckled taking Delilah in my arms "hello Principessa"

(Hello princess)

"Dada" she hugged my neck, yawning

"I need to talk to you about something" Lauren muttered leaning her head on my shoulder

"I have to tell you something as well"

"You wanna go first?" She asked kissing my cheek

"Um sure, I'll be leaving for a few days. I have important business to take care of in Italy, when it's done I'll come back"

Lauren took Delilah from me, playing with her hands she made eye contact with me nodding.

"Are you okay?" I asked laying down beside them

"Yeah, I've got a job to so in Italy as well. I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning"

"Which part of Italy?"

"Marche"

The party is in Umbria

"What do you mean job? What will you be doing?"