•|132|•

Lauren Monique

Four months later

During the passed few months Elijah and I's relationship grew stronger and better. His blackouts and night attacks stopped two months ago.

As for me and my problems? I still find myself pinching my wrist from time to time. Elijah would tape my wrist with Athletic tape and change it the next day.

Our therapist suggested we sleep in different beds, I forgot the reason but he also said not to have sex. . .we've been fucking twice a week and sleeping together at least three days out of the week depending on how the day goes.

I've got secret I've been holding to myself for a while, I'm not sure when I'm going to tell it though. Well to secrets, I've been writing letters to Matt. He's still in the hospital waiting on a liver and kidney.

"Princess, put your brother down!" Elijah yells as his eyes bulged at Delilah as she jumps on the bed holding Squirt

"Him happy!" She giggling a plopping on the bed. "Hi Mama"

"Hi Dee" I wave, getting closer I scooped Squirt up and kissed all over his face. "hey mamas baby"

You'll never believe what the little shit said; Dada

"Elijah. . .get your kid" mumbling I turned and handed him off to his father. "You know damn well I'm mama"

"Dada" Squirt laughs reaching for me

He's been saying that since last night, Elijah damn near fainted when he heard Squirt say it for the first time.

"Amir we practiced since day one, your first words were supposed to be Mama" sighing I rubbed the side of my face. "you don't even like that nigga and you talking about Dada, what type of shit"

"Hater" Elijah mutters flicking my ear. "I'm taking Delilah down to the park, are you coming?"

"You know I went to jail because I got into with some old bitches at that park right?"

"What?"

"Oh shit" chuckling I rubbed the back of my neck. "I forgot to tell you about that, back when you were in Italy I took the kids there and two older ladies were harassing me and I said they made me want to murder them. Long story short I went to jail and the cops made me fight bitches for their entertainment"

Elijah stood there dumbfounded he didn't know whether to be mad at me or at the cops and ladies.

"Me and Sienna whooped the ladies asses when I got out" I smile nervously. "anyways how long are you going to be down there?"

"No longer than a hour, you fought other prisoners and didn't feel the need to tell me?"

"You blew up that couples house and didn't tell me"

"That was after you went to jail, don't flip this on me"

"It wasn't as important as the other stuff that was happening at the time" shrugging I hugged him from the side. "I love you, you look good today Papa. Smell good too"

"Stop changing the subject"

"I said I love you!"