•|59|•

Lauren Monique

"Ah fuck, papa slow down!" I moan loud as Elijah gripped my thighs tightly, he mumbles to him in Italian ignoring me as he went faster.

We're in our red room, he has me chain up to a swing like thingy but it had no seat. The only thing that's keep me up is the leather belts around my wrist and ankles.

"Papa! Please" I beg on the verge of crying, I came four times already but he doesn't care.

He just keeps going, like he's on a mission or something.

"Sono vicino" he grunts slowing down slightly
(I'm close)

I gripped onto the belts feeling the pit of my stomach turn with pleasure, shortly after I hit my climax the same time Elijah did.

"Get me down from here" I pant as he pulls out turning away quickly, he wiped himself off with a rag then started unbuckling the belts.

I stared at him silently as I realized what he just done.

When my feet hit the floor I snapped out of my thoughts as my legs started shaking, Elijah wrapped an arm around my waist using his other one to removing the belts on my wrist.

"Tell me you didn't do what I think you did" I mumble backing away from him once my hands were free, my legs gave out as I backed up into the bed. "Eli. . ."

"Babe, I want more kids" he sighs putting on a pair of his boxers, he tossed my rob on the bed then went into the bathroom

"Did you think about what I want?" I question following him putting the rob on, going over to the toilet I sat on it trying to pee out his cum

"Yes I did and I don't see what's the problem, we're both financially stable for another kid and you already said you wanted two more kids" he shrugs turning on the shower before getting in it

"Not now!" I yell wiping myself, flushing the toilet I went over to the sink

"You have nine months to prepare for him or her"

"I hate you sometimes" I mumble storming out the bathroom after I washed my hands.

Going into the hall I marched to our bedroom, putting on sweatpants and a tshirt I went downstairs not caring that my nipples were poking through the shirt.

Kicking on my shoes by the front door I heard banging on the wall, turning around I faced Remo who had a confused expression on his face.

"I'm going to the store, I'll be back" I waved him off going through the door

***

I roaming the store I mumbled to myself angrily, I ended up bumping into someone.

"Sorry" I mumble moving around them

"Mook?" I heard a nerve calming voice ask, glancing at them I sighed nodding "what's with you? Why do you look so upset?"

"I'm fine" walking away I went into the aisle I was looking for, taking a box from the shelf I made my way to the checkout line.

To my luck, there wasn't there any lines.

The cashier looked at me questionably as she scanned my idea, ignoring it I paid and left once she bagged it.

Getting a call from Elijah, I declined it getting into my truck. Opening the box I pulled out a pill swallowing it then drunk juice that was already in my car.

Turning on the engine I backed out of the parking spot heading home.

"Where have you been?" Elijah questions as I walk into the house, ignoring him I tossed the box in the trash going into our room. "Lauren answer me"

"Go to hell, Eli"  I pushed him away from me as I took out undergarments from my dresser along with an outfit. "just leave me the fuck alone"

I left him in the room going into the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

***

Alexander chuckled to himself as he watched Elijah tried to get a conversation out of me.

"Eli, try this" he chuckles getting Elijah a cup with orange liquid

The dumbass took a sip mumbling about how it was just orange juice.

"What's in it?" I ask Alex with a sigh

"Oh nothing" he laughs taking the cup once Elijah finished it

"How long are you going to be mad at me?" Elijah mumbles softly, moving closer to me on the couch

Ignoring him I pulled the blanket over my legs more, he got up with a long sigh going into the kitchen.

Not too long after he comes back with the box I threw out earlier, rolling my eyes I continued watching tv.

"What is this?" he shouts tossing the box in my lap

"Can't you read?" I ask pointing to the name

"So you just got rid of my child? Without discussing it with me?"

"Maybe if you didn't cum in me without my permission it wouldn't have happened" I yell matching his energy, standing up I got in his face punching his chest "you don't get to make life decisions without me bitch! It doesn't work like that, do you know how that shit makes me feel? I lost my kid not even a year ago and to have another isn't sitting right with me. I will have another kid when I'm ready not when you want me too"

Remo and Tiana watched us awkwardly as they took sips their drinks, holding hands under their cover that was slightly showing their interlocking hands.

Walking away I went to the front door grabbing my keys, mumbling to myself I left and got into my car.

Driving towards Quincy's house I felt my pockets realizing I left my phone.

"Too late now" I sigh parking my in his front yard, turning off the car I quickly made my way to his door knocking. "Quin! Open the door!"

"Who is it?" I heard Tj ask

"Mookie"

The door swings open as Tj launches himself in my arms, hugging him I made my way to Quincy's room.

"Hi Mookie, I missed you. Where's cousin?" Tj questions as I pushed Quincy's room door open "Q look, Mookie's here"

"You couldn't talk to me in the store but you can pull up to my crib?" Quincy asks sitting up

Plopping onto his bed, I rubbed the side of my face.

"It's a lot going on Quin, I really don't wanna talk about it"

"Well whenever you are, I'm ready to listen" he nods pushing Tj out of my arms onto the bed beside me "get yo ugly ass out my room, boy"

"I'm telling mommy!" Tj huffs running out the room "Momma, Quincy punched me in my face!"

"Snitch" I laugh

"Quincy stop putting yo hands on my boy, nigga" his mom yelled

Hello fireflies,
Remo and Tiana are having a book so I'm asking y'all kindly to stop asking about it❣️

Check out my other books in the mean time Damaged Goods & The Hood's Princess