•|110|•

Lauren Monique

After that night Delilah hasn't mentioned Elijah as much, she'd ask if he called but that's it.

They've spoke on the phone everyday up until now, I haven't heard from him in two days.

Angelo funeral was two days after Elijah got to Italy. That was two months ago, Vivian told me he hasn't come back yet because of someone that's getting him into more trouble with the law.

"Vivian what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm just saying, since Simone's money found its way into my bank account I'm thinking about traveling the world. I already sent money to both my grandkids account so now I can go shake some ass in Bora Bora on a man with a thick accent"

"I thought you were coming back to the states"

"I was but then I really thought about it, I'll come when Amir's walking so I can take him and Delilah to Bora Bora and show them where I found their new grandpa with the thick accent"

"Viv—Vivian I'm hanging up"

"Ugh Lord, why is she so jealous of my lifestyle? I mean she could've had it like me if she tried hard enough" Vivian sighs dramatically

"This bitch" hanging up I glanced into the back seat seeing Delilah making faces at Squirt making him giggle

Turning into Quincy's yard I honked the horn twice not wanting to get out.

"Dee throw your toys in the truck" picking up the trash I stuffed it into a plastic bag

"Mookie!" Tj shouts coming out the house dragging his overnight bag behind him

"Pick ya bag up, fool" Quincy grunts coming out behind him

"Shut up"

"Wassup" dapping Quincy I unlock the door for Tj. "Messiah in there?"

"Sup kid, he's at Pops house"

"Mookie, why the baby lightskin?"

"Cause his daddy white" Quincy chuckles helping Tj into the booster seat, strapping him in he leaned over getting a good look at Squirt. "he's cute, just wait until he can fit the clothes me and the boys bought him. My nephew bouta be the flyest baby out here"

"Speaking of the boys, why did Montana and Ace killed that man?"

"Dude tried to rape Ace girlfriend little sister, at first Ace just beat his ass. Then when Ace and Montana was at the park bruh pull up and start shooting at them so Ace start shooting back. End of the day the nigga dead" shrugging Quincy closed Tj's door coming back to my window.

"If Ace did it why Tana in jail too?"

"Because the police don't know who actually did it, they not talking so the cops put them both in jail"

"Dumbass, let me know if anything happens with them I gotta go take my babies out to eat"

"Damn what about me? I'm hungry too"

"Mommy cooking, you can eat that" Tj huffs "bye Quincy"

"I don't like that boy I swear" Quincy groans flicking him off. "don't bring him back, I don't want him"

"It doesn't matter, mommy wants me" chuckling Tj waves to his brother as I backed out the driveway

"Bye Quin, I'll let you know wherever I'm bringing him back"

"Bye Quincy!" Delilah shouts

"See you later, baby Dee"

***