•|134|•

Lauren Monique

"Happy birthday Dada!" Delilah's shouts jumping on his bed

"Dada!" Squirt screams slapping Elijah's face, drooling he continued screaming and hitting him until he sat up. "Dada!"

"Goodmorning to you too, Amir" smiling Elijah wiped his face and sat Squirt on his lap. "thank you Princess"

"Happy birthday fucktard, give me love" poking my lips out I closed my eyes waiting for him to give me a kiss but I got a slobbery kiss from Squirt. "Now Amir, why did you do that?"

"Dada" he smiles biting my chin

Moving away I opened my eyes glaring at the six months old baby, crossing my arms I pointed to Elijah.

"I asked for a kiss"

"Can I brush my teeth first?" chuckling he got off the bed putting Squirt on the floor, going into the bathroom. "Did you sleep well?"

"No, Vivian kneed me in my back and Squirt kept kicking me and trying to chew my nipple through my shirt. I swear he acts like I don't feed him"

"He just wanted breakfast in bed" Elijah laughs

"Ha ha very funny, me and Squirt have a doctors appointment in a hour. Dee is all yours, can you do something with her hair?"

"Mhm" wiping his mouth he came out the bathroom, pressing his lips against mines. "do you have time for a birthday sex?"

"Ew no"

"I'll ask again tonight" rolling his eyes he caught Delilah just in time as she jumped off the bed. "why do they keep doing that?"

"Daredevils" shrugging I left them in the room and went downstairs.

"Dada!" Squirt screams

"Lauren, you left Amir"

"I know, get him dressed for me" smirking to myself I sat in Elijah's chair and ate all his bacon then went to my chair

Benjamin brought more bacon out and replace the ones I ate off Elijah's plate.

"Don't put out any orange juice"

Smiling he nods turning around and putting it back in the refrigerator.

"Morning bitch" Vivian yawns sitting next to me. "Do you have aspirin or Motrin? My head hurts"

"I bet, you drunk the whole bottle of gin and half a bottle of fireball. I'm surprised you're alive"

"Can't kill a bad bitch, I'm indestructible" shrugging she began eating

Shorty after Elijah and the kids came and sat in their chairs, Squirt at in his high chair eating sausages Benjamin cut up got him and eggs.

"Dada" Squirt yells holding a sausage out to Elijah

"No thank you, you eat it"

"Hmm" he reaches over trying to put it in Elijah's mouth

"Don't leave my boy hanging, eat it" Vivian chuckles shaking her head

"Dada" Squirt mumbles biting a piece

"I don't want it"

Delilah took it and ate it, shrugging she gave Squirt a thumbs up and went backing to eating her food.

When I finished everything on my plate I reached over and took Elijah's bacon.

"Babe come on" he sighs "don't you get tired of stealing my food every morning?"