•|20|•

As the weeks went by Lauren got back in shape and started working. She laid low as she traveled around the world.

Elijah went back to being a mute and working harder than he was before. He couldn't sleep and if he did, it wouldn't last long. Elijah also keep Rose by his side, the casino girl. He had to keep up his act or the people who was hunting would kill Lauren.

Lauren Monique

Leaving baggage claim I sent a text to Pops letting him know I'm back. I haven't been home since the day everything went down between Elijah and I.

Since then I still haven't gotten a text or call from him and I'm not surprised. I was just his toy for a few months, when he got tired with me he replaced me. And I did push his father down a flight of stairs, family comes first so he took his fathers side instead of mine.

Standing outside the airport with my bags I ordered a Uber and prayed for better days. I've been through hell and back these passed two months.

Five minutes later I'm in the Uber going to a hotel, checking into my room I left and went down the street to a hair store then hair salon.

"Hey, what can I do for you today?" a girl around my age asked me

"Can I get a frontal?"

"By the looks of it, you don't need one. You have amazing hair but sure"

***

Leaving the hair salon I caught an Uber to the mall and got a outfit for tonight.

I arranged a dinner at Bakari's, I sent out invitations for it weeks ago to Quincy and the gang, Elijah and Alexander.

At first I wasn't going to do it but Tray sent me a picture followed by a message and I just had to come back. He actually has something I want, well someone.

Getting back into my hotel room I took a hour nap then got into the shower. Later I got dressed and did my makeup.

Packing up the room I took my belongings and left, giving the keycard back to the man behind the counter.

"Bye I hope you enjoy your stay" he waved. Nodding my head I took another Uber home.

Walking to the door I stood there with a blink face.

Go inside. . .I can't

Turning around I unlocked my car and loaded my bags in the trunk.

I got an hour left until this dinner. I'd rather be high then sober and bored.

With that being said, I went on the south side and got a bag of weed. Pulling up to the gas station I got out and bought cigars to roll up with.

***
Sitting in front of the restaurant I smoked my second blunt lost in my thoughts. After a while I outed it then fixed my hair and lipstick before stepping out the car.

Lord be with me, please don't let these people blow my high.

Bracing myself for the many questions they might asked I entered the restaurant with my head high. Spotting the group I went towards it looking over everyone. I noticed Quincy brought his brother Tj, Elijah brought his new toy, the casino girl and Alexander brought someone as well, a pretty Hispanic looking girl.

My life's meaning |✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें