•|96|•

Lauren Monique

Two months later and I'm sick as a dog without Elijah to cuddle with me.

He left three weeks after the party, Alex expressed how much they needed to go to Italy and take care of the problem but left me out of it. Honestly I'm not mad about it, the less I know the less I stress.

Elijah fills me in about his day every time we talk and his plans for the day to come, I do the same with him.

I told Benjamin I'd forgive him if he killed Elena for drinking my juice and being a lying bitch, Benny didn't hesitate to off her knowing he'd be on my good side again. Three shots to the chest and one to her left eye.

Alik got Lucas out of jail two months ago and made sure to put a beating on him. He also told me Lucas has to pay him three thousand dollars for the damages he caused me emotional.

Remo swooned Tiana into talking to him again and now their back to being the annoyingly cute couple hugging it up in the kitchen and living room once again.

As for Sienna and Delilah I got them both a homeschool teacher to help with their speech, it's mainly for Sienna but Delilah likes it too.

"Sienna go away" I cough sipping into the trash can "I'm okay"

"Titi!" she yells into the hall

"No!" I shout quickly "I'm okay Sienna, seriously. Go get ready for your speech lesson, your teacher should be here soon"

"Tiana!" Sienna shouts angrily

"I'm here" Tiana mumbles coming into the room slowly "what's wrong?"

Sienna started explaining to Tiana her concerns in Italian which made Tiana wave her off.

"We both know Italian is not a language I'm familiar with Sienna, try and speak in English" Tiana sighs plopping onto my bed beside me. "or you can tell me, Lauren"

"I have a cold, I got it from Delilah and I already went to the doctor earlier with Geo. The doctor said I need to rest and drink plenty of fluids" I shushed them as my ears started ringing "now leave me alone please"

"Mama, squeaky and me watch princess" Delilah yawns coming into the room, pulling herself up onto the bed then laying her head on my belly. "Hi Squirt"

At the mention of the name, Squirt started moving around softly.

"Elijah if you don't bring your ass back here I'll go to Italy and cut your tongue off, your lady is here sick as a horse and let's not forget about me. I miss you boy!" Vivian grumbles into her phone walking passed my room. "fuck that mafia, bring your narrow white ass home"

"Don't yell at him!" I shout at the verge of tears

"Oh shut up Lauren" she shouts back with humor laced in her voice "she's about to cry Elijah, you turned my girl into a punk"

Rolling my eyes I shooed Sienna and Tiana out the room and got comfortable with Delilah laying against me.

"Wan see Dada" Delilah sighs patting my stomach "I miss him"

"I do too" I nod glancing at the door as Tatum made himself known coming into the room, jumping onto the bed he got comfortable on top of Delilah's head. "get off her head, boy"

He made a whining noise as he got up then laid behind her curling into a ball.

"Lauren, my son said he loves you and to make sure you go to therapy this week because he knows you haven't gone in almost two months" Vivian yells sounding far away "I told him mind his business but he said you are his business so shit, I tried"