A Blessing and A Curse (Klavier x Busty! Reader)

Your Pov:

I picked up the plates from another table and took them to the sink. I work as a waitress at the French restaurant, Tres Bien. As I put the plates down, I heard the bell jingle. I hurried out to the front with my notepad. I smiled when I saw Klavier. We've been dating for 8 months.

I picked up a menu, "Welcome to Tres Bien. Take out or dine in?" He grinned, "Dine in, schatzi." I blushed, "Of course. Right this way." I led him to a table in the back and placed the menu on the table, "Any drinks?" That lazy, yet charming grin stayed on his face, "So professional, schatzi. It's just me. Your boyfriend~" I squeezed my pen, "I'm working, Klavier. You can have me later." I took his order and placed the notepad back into my apron. I quickly kissed his cheek before pulling away, "Your order will be out soon."

He chuckled, "You missed~" I sighed before giving him a short kiss on the lips. I hurried back into the kitchen and sighed, "New order Jean." He took the paper and started cooking. As I caught my breath, I heard the bell again. I fixed my top, as a button had popped out of place and it was somewhat small. My bust is bigger than most women's and it brings about unnecessary attention. I headed back to the front. A group of men a little younger than Klavier stood there.

I smiled, "Welcome to Tres Bien. Dine in or take out?" The leader, I assumed, spoke, "Dine in, gorgeous." I stuttered, "O-Of course. Follow me." I lead them to their table and sat down menus. As I did, I felt eyes staring into the back of my head. They sat down and I pulled out my notepad. My pen fell onto the ground when I did. I bent over to grab it and felt eyes on me. More specifically, on my chest.

Another button had popped out of place and a lot of cleavage was showing. I quickly straightened back up and fixed my top. I took their order and as I turned around, a hand smacked my rear. I went red in the face and practically ran back to the kitchen. I gave Jean the order and looked out the small window to the tables. Klavier was looking at the group of guys that just ordered.

I jumped a little when Jean handed me Klavier's plate. I took it out to him, "Lobster tail special with iced tea." I placed down the plate and when I went to walk away, he grabbed my hand. As I turned to him, he pulled me into a kiss. I gasped as he bit down on my lip and drew a little blood. He cleaned it up with his tongue and pulled away, "You're mine. Right, schatzi?" I blushed, "Y-Yeah..."

I heard chairs screeching on the floor and saw the group of guys leave. I left Klavier to his meal and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my bottom lip was starting to get swollen and red. The bleeding had stopped but the tingly feeling was still there. My shift was ending, so I changed from my uniform into some regular clothes. I clocked out. Klavier was waiting for me at the front. He always gave me a ride home from work. We got on his motorcycle and took off. I wrapped my arms around his toned torso and felt him tense slightly when my chest pushed against his back.

He stopped at the prosecutors office, "I have to pick up some papers for a case, schatzi. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head and we headed inside.

No one's Pov:

Apollo Justice approached the blonde prosecutors office. He put his hand on the knob but stopped when he heard a strange sound. It sounded like when someone rubs a balloon up and down on their hair. Then he heard a wet popping noise. He tried to shrug it off as something else, but the next sound was undeniable. A male voice.

"S-Schatzi, don't stop...Urk!" A groan, then the sound of a zipper being zipped could be heard. There was a muffled woman's voice, then silence. Apollo dropped the file in front of the door and walked away, red in the face.