Free Pt 3

Meanwhile...With Von Karma...

He stood, pacing in his room. His plan was coming to fruition. He grabbed a piece of paper and a quill and began writing, mumbling under his breath, "I've been bowing. I've been scraping. I've been lying like a rug! And for ten long years I've had to pay my dues!" He chuckled, "But today I am escaping! For the last gold has been dug! It was waiting there, so how could I refuse?" He could practically see it, "I'm returning home a hero who's discovered mighty wealth! And what better husband could a princess choose?" He smirked.

"I'm the suitor who will suit her! Bring the kingdom back to health! And I'll wear the crown, for how could I refuse?" His reign would be a long one and he'd find a way to kill off (Y/n) one way or another, "Raise every glass and rouse every cheer! Praise that the reign of Von Karma is here! Master in charge of all that I see! All hail me!" He was the only one fit enough to rule. (Y/n) was stuck in her little dreams. It was too easy, "And by marrying the princess I get all that I desire! Like a moat, an ermine coat, and palace views!" He knew she'd be cold, but he didn't even care, "Even though she treats me coldly, it's a sign of inner fire! For inside she's thinking "How can I refuse?"

His two servants stood in the corner, watching with concerned expressions. The first, Gumshoe, spoke up, "Right, except there’s one little problem, boss." Von Karma glared, "That’s Prince Boss to you!" Gumshoe flinched, "Right, the queen decided to marry off the princess to the king of Bahsena." Von Karma scoffed, "What?! Making a decision without me?! Who does she think she is?" The second servant, Meekins, as Von Karma called him, spoke, "Uh, the Queen?" Von Karma growled.

"You simpering simpleton!" Meekins flinched back, "Well, she is the Queen. She’s got a crown and a scepter and sits in her big fancy chair..." Von Karma snapped, "Silencio! No! I wont let go! This peasant son wont turn and run because some reckless royal chose another beau!" Then, he grinned, "Ah...it's...a temporary setback. It's a momentary lapse. But conviently my ego doesn't bruise! And the moment that I get back I will show them who's the boss!" He turned to the two servants, "You can bet your bullion there'll be no "I do's". Yes suppose the girl goes missing. And the king says "au revoir"! Then I find her,
bring her back, and make the news!"

He had a plan. A good plan. One that he knew couldn't fail, "Then the queen will be so grateful that she'll pledge the heir to moi! And I'll humbly tell her, "How can I refuse?"." He nodded to himself, "When our ceremony's over, I'll arise and take the throne!And that nitwit (Y/n) can kiss my shoe! For the kingdom and the castle will be mine and mine alone! If the crown should fit then how can I refuse?" He put all his confidence into his plan. It had to work. Gumshoe spoke up, "So get ready with the roses and stand by with the champagne!When you've got a brilliant plan you never lose!" Von Karma nodded.

"Yes before the chapter closes I'll be as big as Charlemagne! It's a thankless job but how can I refuse?! How can I refuse?" He hid away the letter and sent his two servants to get everything ready for the kidnapping. Then, he remembered. He would also have to get rid of that tutor, Miles Edgeworth. That boy was too inquisitive for his own good. After that, everything would fall into place.