I Got You (Godot x Suicidal! Reader)

A/N: Please take caution when reading this chapter! It will contain mentions of attempted suicide, self harm, suicidal thoughts, etc. If this may trigger you or trigger a relapse, please do not read this.

Also, I am not trying to romanticize this! I am writing this for the people who need someone to pick them up and tell them that they will be ok.

If anything in this chapter offends you, or you think it might offend others, please let me know and I will edit it out or remove the chapter.

Thank you.

Your Pov:

I sat in the kitchen, the glint of the knife reflecting the thoughts in my mind. My cell phone sat next to me. The dark screen reminding me of how alone I am. I picked up the knife, fiddling with it. I had planned this for weeks. At first, I feared dying, always chickening out at the last moment. But now, I fear living. I fear living a life I can't do anything but hate.

A life like that is not worth living.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open.

Godot's Pov:

He opened the front door and closed it, calling out to (Y/n), "Kitten, wait till you hear what Edgeworth's got me doing now." The lights were off. As he walked further in, he noticed the kitchen light was on. He called her again, "Kitten, baby, where are you?" He stepped into the kitchen, seeing her curled up in the corner of the room, "There you are, kitten. What are you doing down there hmm? I can't imagine the corner of the kitchen is very comfortable."

He noticed that she had started to shake. To tremble. He took a few steps closer, "Hey is is everything all right?Christ, you look-" He cut himself off as he noticed something glinting in her hand, "What is that?" Then he realized what it was, "Is that a knife?!Baby, why do you have that? No, no, no, no, no, no baby." He tried to step closer, only to see her shake more, "Put it down sweetie. I need you to put the-" Suddenly she lifted the knife towards her heart. In fear, his voice rose, making her flinch.

"Put that knife down this instant, god damn it!" The knife clattered on the floor. He kneeled in front of her, "Christ, I'm sorry for yelling. Come here, come here." He noticed her gaze on the knife still. He tossed it into the sink, "No, no. Get this shit away. Christ no, no, no."

Your Pov:

I sat on the floor in silence. Godot wrapped his arms around me. My thoughts were running through my mind. Pounding against my skull.

'Pathetic'

'Couldn't even make a cut'

'What a failure'

Godot spoke, " I'm here. God I'm here okay? I'm never leaving okay? I'll never let go. Not once." He kissed my forehead, rocking me slightly, "Christ oh Christ, I love you. You scared me." I looked away from him, tears running down my face, "No, no, no. I love you baby. Look at me. Look at me. I love you. I'm not mad. I'm not...I'm not leaving you I'd never leave. I'd never leave." I looked at him, "I'm crazy. I must be. I..." He shook his head, "No, no, you're not crazy. I don't think you're that." My eyes widened, "You're not going to call and have me taken are you?" He looked at me, the light of his visor dim, "No I'm not, I'm not calling anyone. I'm not sending you away. No one's taking you from me kitten. Look we'll sit here right on this
floor as long as we need to alright?"

More tears fell from my eyes. Godot held me tighter, "It's okay it's to cry. It's okay to cry. Okay you can cry, you can scream, you can hit me, you can burn me, you can rage until the sun goes down. But, you...you can't do that again alright?" I put my head down. He sighed, "Don't you look away. Look at me. That's through, okay? That's done. There are many answers. Many, many choices. So many different things you can do but that's not one of them. Not anymore. Not ever alright?"