My Liege (Vampire! Reader x Slave! Apollo)

Your Pov:

I had been traveling for months. Now, however, I've returned home. The blood of those other petty humans was unsatisfactory. I'm so thirsty. I opened the front door and the scent hit my nose. I headed down the stairs to the basement. I flipped on the lights. Apollo's head snapped up. His chains rattled, "My liege, you finally came back. I thought..." He spoke, "P-Please, let me kiss your hand." I held out my hand to him and he kissed it. I stared at him, my thirst getting stronger. He took notice, "Are you thirsty? Please, drink my blood. Please." I approached and kneeled down next to him. He tilted his head to the side for me.

I kissed up his neck, feeling him shudder in pleasure. Little moans escaped his lips as he tried to speak, "I-I love it when you do that, my liege. I also l-like it when you lick my neck-ah!" I traced my tongue along his vein, eliciting more noise from him. I continued this for a few minutes before sinking my fangs into his flesh. He moaned and tried to get closer to me. His sweet-tasting blood filled my mouth. He convulsed in pleasure as I pulled away. I wasn't going to drain him dry. I wanted him around.

He looked at me, "My liege, please! Take all of my blood! My neck, my blood, it's all yours." I shook my head, "I want you alive. Not dead." I turned his head towards mine and kissed him. He kissed back passionately. After a few seconds, I pulled away. He panted as I looked at him. I tilted his head in the opposite direction and bit into his neck again. I took small sips of his blood, savoring it. His low moans filled my ears. He trembled and shivered. I pulled away and he looked at me, his eyes hazy.

Blood trickled from his neck. I smiled, "Let's clean you up..." I lapped up the excess blood from the marks and he moaned again. I licked my lips and pulled away from him, "There." He stared at me, "My liege, your eyes...they're so beautiful." Looking in the mirror across the room, I noticed that my eyes had receeded back to their blood red color. I unhooked his chains from the wall and tugged him upstairs. He followed like an obedient dog. I brought him into my room and shut the door. He sat on the bed.

I changed into a nightgown and got into the bed. Apollo had a dark blush on his cheeks. He climbed up next to me and I reattached his chains to my wall. I looked at him, "You're all mine, right?" He nodded, "Yes my liege! I'm all yours." I smirked, "Then, you'll be my mate?" His eyes widened, "A-Anything for you!" I smiled, "Wonderful." I placed my lips on his. He kissed me back passionately. Then, a night of pleasure and passion ensued.

I awoke the next morning with Apollo next to me. I redressed and laid back down. Apollo snuggled closer to me. Then, in the silence of the room, I heard breathing. Not mine or Apollo's, but someone else's. I nudged Apollo awake and whispered, "Get under the blanket and get behind me." Without a word, he obeyed. I called out, "Who's there? I can hear you breathing. Come out before I rip you to shreds." There was a laugh, then a woman came into view. I recognized her. Her name was (e/n) (enemy name). She spoke, "Hello old friend. Playing with your food? I didn't see you as the type." I growled at her.

"He is not my food. Now, why are you here?" She smiled, "Well, I'm looking for virgin blood, but it looks like he isn't one anymore." She shook her head, "What a shame. His blood would've tasted so sweet. But the fear and terror in his eyes would make up for it." I glared at her, "He is mine. He bears my fang marks and lineage." She scoffed, then lunged for me. A fight ensued between us. She lost and left, but not before threatening to be back. I pulled Apollo close and we stayed there for a while.

He tilted his head to the side and I ran my tongue along his vein before sinking my fangs into his skin. He gasped and a low moan slipped from his lips. I got a bit rough and he moaned louder. I pulled away and wiped my mouth. Apollo sat still, his mouth open silently. Then, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted from the blood loss.

I guess I took a bit too much.