This Wedding Pt 2

A/N: Ok, so I know in the first part of this I made it clear that Dahlia dyed her hair, but I'm going to say that she wore a wig to make things a bit easier. I hope that makes sense!

Your Pov:

Maya and I made it to the other side of the bridge. We had to swing over the gap with the side wire. We ran up the path to the temple. I could hear the music playing. We pushed the doors open and walked inside. Maya took off in front of me to the courtyard. I followed after her. She opened to door to the courtyard where the wedding was. She yelled, "Stop!" I hadn't came in yet when Dahlia spoke, "Ugh! Why does she have to be so possessive of her friend?" Once she realized her mistake, she put on the fake tears.

"Why does she have to ruin my special day?" I stepped inside, not caring about the twigs in my hair or the rips in my clothing, "Because it's not your special day! It's mine!" Everyone gasped in shock. Dahlia narrowed her eyes, "How did you get past the bridge?" I recalled swing across using the side wire. She smirked, "Hmph. Clever. But you're still too late." Phoenix's best man, Larry, spoke up, "I-I don't understand. How can there be two of 'em?"

I spoke, "She's my sister. She took the form of the person Phoenix loved, which was me, and tried to gain power by feeding off his love for me." Dahlia chuckled and pulled the wig off her head to reveal her bright red hair, "Right you are, (Y/n). And as daughter of the ex-master, it is up to me to find proper resources for mother. Phoenix has more money than any man I've ever encountered. Mother and I will be able to take so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of, including the master's seat!"

I glared at her, "You'll never get the chance! Phoenix's prenup contract will keep the money from ever even reaching you!" She grinned, "Oh, I doubt that. Isn't that right, dear?" For some reason, Phoenix nodded. I took a step towards her. She frowned, "Ah, ah, ah. Don't want to go back to the woods, now do you? Ever since I took your place, I've been feeding off Phoenix's love for you by drugging him. Every moment his bank account grows emptier and so does his mind. Even now, my sister is chipping away at that account." She laughed.

"He may not be my husband, but he is under my total control now." Maya and I gasped. Dahlia smirked, "And I'm sorry to say, unable to perform his duties as a lawyer of the court." I shook my head, "Not my Phoenix!" I glared at her. She smiled, "This day has been just perfect. The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small. Who says a girl can't really have it all?" She turned towards the statue of Ami Fey. That's when I noticed Sister Bikini praying.

Maya was doing the same behind me. I knew what they were doing. The Kurain Channeling Technique can also be used to expel bad energy from a person's spirit. I quietly made my way to Phoenix. I rested a hand on his cheek. He didn't even look at me. I rested my forehead on his and started to pray as well. Dahlia turned and laughed at us, "What a lovely but absolutely ridiculous sentiment."

Then, she started to twitch. It was subtle at first, then became more noticeable. She collapsed to the ground, "Noooooo!" Then, she passed out on the ground. I prayed more and kissed Phoenix on the forehead. Suddenly, he started to groan, "Wha– where... huh? Is...is the wedding over?" I lifted my head and smiled at him, "Shh...Don't worry about that."

Soon after, Phoenix was back to normal along with his bank account. Dahlia was locked in the training hall so that the police could come get her. As I stood in the empty courtyard, Bikini entered and spoke, "You have a real wedding to put together." And so, Phoenix and I started to plan our wedding. Everything went perfectly.

Now, we stood at the alter together. Bikini stood in front of us, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the real Kurain Branch member-" I cut her off, "Just (Y/n) Fey is fine." Bikini smiled, "Hm. The union of (Y/n) Fey and Phoenix Wright. The strength of their commitment is clear. The power of their love, undeniable. May we have the rings please? I now pronounce you man and wife!"