In the Past (Klavier x Singer! Daughter! Reader)

Requested by YumikoXVlad

Your Pov:

I sat in my father's dressing room. Him and his bandmates were doing a sound check. I hadn't told him, but I had ran into my mother at a nearby coffee shop two days ago. I was raised only by my father. My mother wasn't there. When I asked her why, she avoided the question with another question. I thought it was still a sore subject, so I let it go. We shared a hug before going our separate ways. I was still wondering why she refused to tell me why she wasn't around. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the dressing room door opening.

My father stepped in, drinking out of a water bottle. He looked at me, "The concert's starting in an hour. Are you going to sing tonight?" I shrugged, "Probably not." He raised an eyebrow, "What's the matter? You're usually excited to perform." I bit my lip, "I...I ran into my mom two days ago." He tensed, "Your mother?" I nodded, "She was a very nice woman. But, she wouldn't tell me why she wasn't around." He shook his head, "It's not that important, but I would prefer if you didn't talk to her again."

I tilted my head, "Why?" He sighed, "Just don't. It's best that you don't." I frowned and stood up, "She's my mother!" He frowned, "I don't care who she is! I don't want you to talk to her!" I walked towards the door and opened it, "Leave me alone!" I walked out and slammed the door behind me. I left the concert venue and went to a nearby hotel. I got a cheap room and headed inside. I took a shower and once I got out, my phone was going off. I checked my phone to see 9 missed calls and 16 unread messages. I opened the messages. The last one caught my attention:

Where are you? If you come back, I'll tell you about your mother.

I texted him back:

Fine. I'll see you at the house.

I grabbed my purse and made my way out of the hotel. I walked back to the house. The entire way there I was nervous about what he was going to tell me. I unlocked the front door and walked inside. I went into the living room and saw my father sitting on the sofa. I spoke up, "So?" His gaze snapped to mine. He stood up and hugged me. He pulled away from me, "You want to know? I'll tell you." He sat me down on the sofa. He sat next to me, "I met your mother when I was 17 or so. We were in love. For a while, things were perfect." He paused for a moment, "...Then, she told me the news. She was pregnant. At the time, she was 16. She wasn't happy about it. At all." I stayed silent. He sighed.

"She was angry at me. She told me that she wanted an abortion. I told her not to do. She didn't, but she left right after you were born. She told me to never contact her and to not tell you about her." I felt upset. My own mother didn't even want me? My father held my hands, "I know you're upset that your mother didn't want you, but once you were born, I couldn't let you go. I wanted you." I looked at him, "I'm sorry for leaving. I was just confused and hurt."

He brought me into another hug, "I know, I know. It's alright." I hugged him tighter, "I love you, dad." He pet my hair, "I love you too, (Y/n)."