Have I Disappointed You Guys?

Hey guys. I know I've been dead on here for a long while and that's what I'm writing this for. Let me state for the record that I have NOT fallen out of the fandom.

So, first of all, I have been dealing with some family issues. I won't share the nasty details as it won't benefit anyone. However, it does not have to do with my mental or physical health.

I'm fine.

Secondly, juggling this book and a number of others has been hard. I've put it as my top priority since the beginning of summer. Since I've been doing online school, I've been trying to publish chapters for all of my books and do school work at the same time. I love making you guys happy and that's why I've kept myself from putting any of these books on hiatus.

Thirdly, when I made this book and the others, I promised myself that I would not mix my life problems with this book by making author's notes pertaining to just that. Some people read these books to get away from that and I know that addressing my problems in here would hinder that.

I'm so thankful to you guys for all of the support and everything else that you've put into this book. Without you guys, this book wouldn't be as half as popular as it is now. An author is nothing without their audience. The audience lets them know who and what to cater to, how long they prefer their chapters, and so on.

But...I haven't been a very good author lately. By not updating this book or the others lately, I feel like I've treated them and you guys badly.

I feel like I've disappointed all of you.

Some of you might look forward to reading the chapters of this book after a long day of work, school, etc. And I feel bad knowing that because I haven't updated, you guys have nothing new to unwind with. Some days I want to write something, anything, so badly, but nothing comes to mind. I've tried listening to music, reading other ace attorney books, and so much more, but it never works.

And I'm not using writer's block as an excuse to be lazy. I genuinely cannot think of the right thing to write. I know that you guys are probably disappointed in me and to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed in myself for this too.

As for why I'm disappointed in myself over this is because the support I got from you guys about how good my writing was or how emotional a chapter made you feel, made me feel better about myself.

But as I've said before, I will not mix my problems with this book. So please, don't ask me to talk about my problems here. That's not what this book is for. Maybe I'll write a book just for my problems later, but for now, I hope you guys understand.

This book and all the others will stay active. I know I haven't been following my schedule and I'll try to get back into it.

I just hope you guys aren't to disappointed in me, but with my crappy performance you probably already are.

Right?

**This chapter is not a rant, it is not for sympathy, and it is not someone crying out for pity and concern. It is to update everyone and explain why I have been so inactive lately. If you've read this far, thank you.**