To The Grave (Godot x Reader)

A/N: Ok, in this chapter, Godot is dead, but he was changed to a demon/ghost king. This is gonna have some Beauty and The Beast vibes.

Requested by ProsecutorLivonKarma

Your Pov:

I walked along the gravestones, brushing off pieces of debris and dead plants. As I walked further in, I got to the area where they had inmates from the nearby prison buried. I walked through the graves, seeing names like Damon Gant, Manfred Von Karma, and more. At the end of all of the graves was a large tombstone. It was covered in dead plants and looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in years. I brushed the plants away and tried to read the stone. The birth and death dates were illegible, but the person's name was still readable. It read: Diego Armando. I shrugged and moved on to the other sections of the cemetery.

As I cleaned up the rest of the graves, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, but spotted no one. Once I cleaned off the last grave, I made my way back to the front gate. When I opened the gate, I felt a strong gust of wind. I stumbled a bit from it and fell to the ground, hitting my head. Right before I passed out, a pair of black dress shoes entered my line of sight. I awoke in a large bedroom. Dust coated the furniture, but the bed I was on was dust free. I sat up and looked out the window. It was dark outside.

I looked to the door and saw light seeping from the bottom of it. I heard footsteps and immediately laid back down and closed my eyes. The footsteps stopped in front of the door. Then, the door creaked opened. I tried to lighten my breathing as the footsteps approached the bed. I heard a man's voice above me, "I know you're awake, kitten." I opened my eyes and sat up, "Where am I?" I looked at the man. He had white hair and tan skin. He wore a turquoise blue dress shirt with a brown vest, dark dress pants, and black dress shoes. He smirked, "My house."

I tilted my head, "Well, thanks for taking care of me, I guess?" He chuckled, "It was no problem, kitten." I rolled my eyes, "Well if you don't mind, I need to get home." As I walked to the door, a cold hand gripped my wrist, "I'm afraid I can't let you leave, kitten." I turned, "Excuse me?" He looked at me, "I've been looking for someone like you. When you cleaned my grave, it was bittersweet, like coffee with milk." I looked at him skeptically, "Your grave? I clean a number of graves." He sighed, "My name is Diego Armando. And before you ask, yes, I am dead."

I shook my head, "You're insane. The dead can't come back to life." He chuckled and disappeared right in front of my eyes, "Oh, really?" I turned and saw him standing behind me, "What are you?" He smirked, "I'm demon king, kitten." I nodded, "Then what do you want with me?" He circled around me, "I want you to marry me. Become my queen." I scoffed, "And if I refuse?" He shook his head, "You don't want to do that. I have the power to end yours and your family's lives." I tensed up and he grinned, "I know your father dabbles in law, so do you remember DL-6? And how it went unsolved for 15 years?" I nodded solemnly.

He spoke, "If you refuse, that's what will happen after your death. Except, the case will remain unsolved forever.  So?" I glared at him, "Fine. But you leave my family out of this." He chuckled, "Of course. Now, lets get you into a better room." I followed him out into the hallway. He lead up the stairs and down another hallway to a door. He opened the door and led me inside. It was another bedroom, but it was more lavish than the previous room. He spoke, "This will be your room." He gestured to a black rope hanging in the corner, "If you need anything, pull the rope. A maid will come in to see what you need."

I nodded, wanting him to just hurry up and get out. Finally, he turned and left. I collapsed onto the bed in frustration. It hasn't even been a day and I already hate it here. A little while later, there was a knock at the door, "Miss, the master requests that you eat with him." I stood up and opened the door, looking at the maid, "Alright. Thank you." The maid scurried away and I followed. As I expected, she went right to the dining room. A large table was set with many different plates of food. I took a seat at the opposite end of the table, ignoring Diego. I put a couple of things on my plate and began to eat.