If They Were Characters From Hamilton

Phoenix Wright: Alexander Hamilton

I could see him as Alexander because he never threw away his shot. Even when the going got tough, he persevered. He doesn't seem to have an off switch for his big mouth.

Miles Edgeworth: Aaron Burr

I think Edgeworth would make a good Burr because he always waits for everything to fall into place and happen. He also got mad that Phoenix always gets the spotlight. He wants to be in the spotlight, in the room where it happens, and Phoenix has kept him out of it for the last time.

Apollo Justice: Phillip Hamilton

I could see him playing the son or older sibling in a musical. He's determined just like Phoenix and never knows when to shut his mouth. I wonder how that bracelet will help him in that duel...

Mia Fey, Maya Fey, and Iris Fey: The Schuyler Sisters!

I didn't want to add Pearls as a sister because I felt like she was a little young. I also wanted to use Iris because she fit the part better. Iris would be Angelica, Maya would be Eliza, and Mia would be Peggy.

George Washington: Marvin Grossberg

I could see him as Washington because he was seen as one of the best attorneys before Mia or Diego. I also can see this because he gave Phoenix advice many times and helped him. I also feel like he would know what it's like to have his name dragged.

Thomas Jefferson: Klavier Gavin

I like the idea of him being Jefferson because he waited until Phoenix presented the forged evidence before ruining his career. He didn't have to do anything to ruin Phoenix's career. He is also kind of obnoxious, but hot at the same time...

James Madison: Detective Gumshoe

I could see him playing this part because he's always there to back up whatever prosecutor he's gathering evidence for. He also gets along with Phoenix while also staying true to the other side of his job.

Maria Reynolds: April May

Without a doubt, this has to be Ms. May. She's that one character that loves to flirt with everyone. I could also see Redd White as James Reynolds. They make an unlikely extortion pair, huh?

John Laurens: Apollo Justice

(I am using the same character for some character parts) I could see Apollo as John because he's a mix of enthusiastic and loud. He also doesn't know when to shut up, but it's cute.

Marquis De Lafayette: Klavier Gavin

I can see this because of how he adds German phrases to his sentences when he talks. I also think this because a lot of American things are foreign to him.

Hercules Mulligan: Detective Gumshoe

I can see this because he's that perfect mix of a teddy bear and friendliness. He is like a spy because he sometimes gets information from the prosecutor's side and gives it to the defense side.

King George: Kristoph Gavin

They're both crazy and psychopathic in their own ways. I could see him sending something harmful to 'remind you of his love'. I wouldn't mind Kristoph as long as he didn't send a fully armed battalion after me.

Charles Lee: Larry Butz

This was a hard one, but I think he's a good choice. Larry is somewhat cowardly but his overconfidence covers that. I can see him wanting to retreat from a battle.

Author's Note: Ok! The curtains will rise in the next chapter for Wright: The Musical Based Around Hamilton. There will be two acts with each song having its own chapter. For intermission, there will be a different type of one shot. Food, drinks, and tissues will be provided. Thank you!