You Question Their Virginity

Phoenix:

I sat in the office, waiting for Phoenix to get done with some stuff. Apollo and I made some small talk while I waited. Apollo was someone I knew well, so I had no problem talking about anything and everything. I spoke, "Truth or dare?" Apollo sighed, "Truth." I smiled, "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever seen Phoenix do?" Apollo thought for a moment before speaking, "Well, after one our winning cases, we celebrated with drinks and Mr. Wright got really drunk and started mumbling about his, uh, virginity." I laughed.

"You can't be serious? That's hilarious." After that, Phoenix came out of the office and we started our walk home. As we walked, I decided to bring up what Apollo, "So, I heard a story about you and now I have a question." Phoenix spoke, "What is it?" I bit my lip, "Are you a virgin?" He blushed a bright red, "Uh...yeah..." He continued, "What about you?" Now it was my turn to blush, "...Yep."

Edgeworth:

I placed the last file in the cabinet and sat down, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. Today was extremely busy and I barely got any breaks. I also hadn't seen Miles all day either. During my lunch break, I sat with Ema, Gumshoe, and Maggey. We talked about random stuff and somehow, Miles was brought into it.

*Flashback*

Ema spoke, "So, (Y/n), how are you and Mr. 'Pompous' doing?" I rolled my eyes, "We're doing fine Ema." She continued, "You think he's had previous girlfriends or 'experience'?" Maggey and Gumshoe giggled. I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, I never really thought to ask." Ema smiled, "Then go ask him. You have a right to know as his girlfriend." I finished my lunch and stood up, "You know what? Maybe I will."

*Flashback Over*

I grabbed my bag and went to Miles' office, knocking on the door. Lies spoke from inside, "Come in." I opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind me. He looked up, "Oh, it's you (Y/n). How was your day?" I bit my lip, "It was ok. Though, there is something that I've been wanting to ask you about." He kept writing out his report but kept talking, "What is it?" I gulped, "Are you a virgin?" He froze, his pen paused in the center of the paper.

After a few seconds he spoke, his cheeks being dusted a light pink, "Y-Yes. I am." I nodded awkwardly, "O-Ok." He looked at me, "Are you...?" I nodded silently, "Yeah..."

Apollo:

Apollo and I laid in his bed together, cuddling. Apollo didn't have work today and I didn't have classes to go to. A random movie was playing on the tv. I closed my eyes and I felt Apollo tense. I opened my eyes to see that the movie had a sex scene in it. I looked up at Apollo, "Are you alright, Apollo?" He looked at me, "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I could see him becoming more uncomfortable. I turned off the tv and spoke, "You aren't fine. What's up?"

He looked at me, "It's just, well, the guys have been getting on me for...you know." I tilted my head, blurting out my thoughts, "Are you a virgin?" He blushed a deep red, "Y-Yes!" I held his hands, "If it makes you feel any better, I'm a virgin too..." His blush went down and he held me to his chest.

Klavier:

I sat backstage, watching Klavier and his bandmates do a sound check. I had a conversation with Daryan a few days ago about Klavier. He brought up how Klavier probably had a lot of girlfriends before me. I just rolled my eyes and told him that I didn't care. I stood and got a water bottle from the mini fridge. As I took a drink, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see Klavier. I spoke, "Oh, hey. Is the sound check over?"

He nodded, "Yes. Daryan's still getting his guitar tuned though." I nodded, then turned to him, "I spoke to Daryan the other day. He told me some things." Klavier spoke, "Oh? Like what?" I took another drink of water, "Well, he said you probably had other girlfriends before me, but I told him that I didn't really care." He nodded, "I did have other girlfriends, but none of them could compare to you, fraulein." I blushed but decided to ask my question anyways, "Are you a virgin?"

He chuckled, "Not quite, (Y/n). Are you?" I bit my lip and blushed darkly, "I-I am." He smirked, "You're too cute, fraulein."

Kristoph:

I sat at a table with Kristoph at one of his fancy business parties. I could feel several stares on each side of me. I was wearing a silver evening gown with silver heels. Kristoph was in his regular suit and had groomed himself to perfection. I took a sip of the red wine next to me. And me, being an extremely lightweight drinker, felt tipsy already. I turned to Kristoph.

Then, I blurted out my drunken thoughts, "Are you a virgin, Kris?" He looked at me, "No, dear." Then he mumbled something I didn't catch.

"But you better be..."

Godot:

I walked into Diego's office and placed the coffee mug in front of him, "#107. A new brew." He nodded and took a drink, "You never fail to amaze me with your coffee skills, (Y/n)." I spoke, "I know. Now, I was talking with Ema and she said you are a virgin. Is it true?" He nearly choked on his coffee.

He spoke, "Fine. Yes, it is." I sat on the edge of the desk. He looked at me, "Are you a virgin (Y/n)?" I got off the desk and slowly walked towards the door. I opened the door and stepped outside, "Nope." I shut the door and ran as I heard thundering footsteps coming from behind me.