Be Proud (Miles Edgeworth x Trans (FTM) Reader)

A/N: This is going to be my first request regarding this subject. I will try as best as I can to not offend anyone. Thank you!

Requested by UndertaleShiz

Your Pov:

I walked into the office, head held high. My new binder clung to my body in a comfortable tightness and I felt like I was walking on air. As I passed a few of my co-workers, they gasped. I passed a window, smiling at my reflection. I cut my long hair off, deciding to go for a bob cut.

I felt good. Really good.

I had also gotten my first shot of  testosterone yesterday.

I went to my desk, filling out the appropriate reports before taking them to my boss' office. I was actually good friends with him. His name was Miles Edgeworth. I knocked on the door. I heard Miles' voice, "Who is it?" I spoke up, "It's (y/m/n) (your male name)" (I hope that's ok!).

Miles was one of the first people to know about how I felt about myself. He spoke, "Come in." I opened the door and stepped inside the office.

I spoke, "I have the reports sir." He nodded, "Just put them on the desk." I put them on the desk and he spoke again, "You look different (Y/m/n). It's a good different though. How are you?" I smiled, "I'm doing great. I just did my first shot of testosterone yesterday and it added on to my good mood."

He looked at me, "It relieves me to know that you're in a good mood. I know that last week was rough for you. Those idiots were fired by the way." I nodded, "It was."

Last week, I had felt like crap. Some people on my shift had decided to leave me rude notes and deface my stuff with some inappropriate words. It made me feel really insecure.

I looked at Miles, "Wait, fired?" He spoke, "They harassed you for your choices which should've never happened in the first place. So, I took matters into my own hands." I nodded, "Thank you, then." He looked at me from his desk, "Whoever you are comfortable being, I will support you. You are a good friend and it would be a shame to lose you. Seeing you so happy, admittingly, makes me happy as well."

I smiled, "I will never be able to thank you enough for supporting me. You were there when everyone else turned their backs on me. I'm just so thankful for that."

He gave a small smile, "If you want to thank me, would you care to go out for dinner tonight?" I smiled and nodded, "I'd love too." He coughed, "I'll pick you up tonight at 7:00. Now, you should get back to work." I picked up my next set of reports, "Yes, sir!"

I walked out of his office, feeling my mood get even better than before. I sighed happily to myself.

"Maybe love is the reason why..."