Owned (Phoenix x Reader)

Your Pov:

I sat with the other girls in the resting room in Fey Manor. For generations, the Fey family has had slaves. Only females were slaves. The slaves were treated harshly. They were traded, bought, and sold like animals. The ones who bought them were powerful men looking for concubines or single rich men looking for a sex toy.

I am a slave. I have yet to be sold, but I know it will be soon. I am still a virgin. If you are pure, you will sell the quickest. If you are not, you will sell the slowest. The masters of the house dress us accordingly. If you're wearing white, you are still a virgin. If you are wearing pink, you are not a virgin, but have had sex once or twice. If you wear red, you are not a virgin, and you've had sex many times whether it be forced or not.

I was a virgin so I was wearing this outfit.

Today was when buyers would come and buy one of us

Today was when buyers would come and buy one of us. Morgan Fey, a branch member of the Fey family, kept the slaves a secret from the next master, Maya Fey, and her own daughter, Pearl Fey. There was never any law passed prohibited slaves in the village, so she couldn't be stopped. I looked around the room. Most girls wore pink. Some wore red. Only 5 or so wore white, including me. I curled up on the chaise lounge couch and closed my eyes. The door opened.

I opened my eyes again. Morgan Fey entered with 5 men behind her. 1 man could buy up to 3 slaves at a time. The men eyed us all like wild animals. Morgan explained the different colors and let them choose who they wanted. I felt a presence behind me and a voice, "How much for this one?"

I turned my body to see who spoke. It was one of the men. (Just imagine a character of your choice besides Phoenix). Morgan smiled, "$500. She has never been touched, drank alcohol, or taken drugs." The man nodded, "I'll take her." He walked over to Morgan and handed her the money. She grinned, "Happy to do business with you!" The man walked back over and yanked me up to my feet. He gave me a trench coat to put on. He kept a tight grip on my arm as he lead me out of the manor and to his car.

I was anxious and starting to shake. I knew that Morgan was happy to get rid of me. And I knew why. My mother was Misty Fey and my father was the man Morgan married. I was the illegitimate child of The Master. I was hidden away from Mia and Maya. Pearls hadn't been born yet. I was brought out of my thoughts by the car stopping. I looked around. We were in the city. The man tugged me into one of the houses. It was slightly dirty with clothes and garbage lying around. He turned me to face him, "I'm going to work. I want this house spotless by the time I get back! I'll make sure to punish you if you don't!"

With that, he let go of me and left. The door clicked, signaling that the door was locked. I looked around at the windows. Maybe I could escape. All of the windows had locks on them. I went to the back door. It had a lock as well. I hurriedly started to clean so that I could scope out hiding spots before he came back. I picked up all of the garbage, put all of the laundry into the washer, did the dishes, and cleaned all of the rooms. I vacuumed all of the rooms with carpet and mopped all of the rooms with tile.

I dusted every surface and piece of furniture in the house. I cried the dishes and put them away in the cabinets. Then, I started scoping out hiding spots. There were big closets in all of the rooms and one big cabinet in the living room. I was small enough to fit in the cabinets in the kitchen.

I checked the time. It was now 7:00. I got here at 3:00. I jumped when I heard a car door slam and footsteps approach the front door. The front door opened and the man came in. He looked around the house before focusing back on me. I shrunk back. He suddenly shouted at me, "You stupid bitch! Where's my dinner?!" I shrunk back further, not wanting to be near him at all. He grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. I gasped for air as he began to kick me my ribs, back, and stomach.

After 10 minutes, he stopped. At least, I thought I did, until he punched me right in the eye. I reeled back on the floor, holding my eye and midsection. He walked away from me, muttering to himself. I don't know how long I stayed on the floor like that. I stood up slowly, wincing at the pain in my ribs. I limped towards the front door, remembering that he didn't lock it after he came in. I twisted the knob slowly. The door opened. I opened it just enough to slip through and got out. I closed the door back and booked it down the street. I needed help.

Almost all of the businesses were closed. Except for one. It was a law office. I hurried to the building and slipped inside. I went to the office door and knocked. I heard a light sigh and footsteps. I quickly covered my eye with my hair. The door opened to reveal a man in a blue suit with black, spiky hair. He saw me and gasped, "Miss, are you alright?!" I shook my head and spoke, "I'm so sorry to bother you so late, but I need help. I don't know where else to go."

The man ushered me inside, "Please come in! It's freezing outside." I came inside, feeling a lot better. He placed a hand on my shoulder, "What happened to you? If you don't mind my asking?" I trembled slight, "My...my...I don't even know what to call him, started beating me because I didn't make him dinner. I came here alone without any way to go on. He looked at me, "I'm a lawyer. I can get that man put away, but first, we have to file a report with the police."

I shook my head frantically, "Y-You can't!" He looked confused, "Why not? I'm a good lawyer. He won't be able to hurt you." I looked away, "I...I..." My hand brushed over my side where the branding was. Every slave had one. So if we escaped and the police found us, we would be returned to our master. So if I went to the cops, I would either be returned to that man or Morgan. I closed my eyes, "I am...a slave..." There was silence for a moment. Then, he spoke, "I've heard about this before. I've dealt with cases that involved girls like you." I looked at him, "You have?" He nodded, "I can still help you though." I tilted my head, "How?"

He looked at me, "I'll find the man who currently owns you and 'buy' you from him. You'll be free." I winced when he said 'owns you'. I rubbed my arm, "How do you know that he'll sell me to you?" Phoenix held my hand, "He will. I just know he will." So with that, he cleaned up my bruises and we went back to the man's house. Phoenix looked at me, "I know this is hard, but act like I just found you, ok?" I nodded, bowing my head to look at the ground, and hugging myself. The door opened and the man stepped out, "What do you want?"

Then, he noticed me, "I've been looking all over for you." Before he could touch me, Phoenix spoke, "I'd like to buy her from you." The man grinned sickeningly, "How much? She wasn't cheap when I bought her." Phoenix reached into his pocket, "I'll give you $1000." The man thought for a moment before nodding, "Sure. Take her." He threw my bag out the door and slammed it behind him. I picked up my bag and hugged Phoenix, "Thank you!" Phoenix smiled and led me back to the office.

Months passed and I was slowly falling in love with Phoenix. I knew that he could never love me. I was just a girl he saved. I lived with him and worked at the office as his secretary. I tried dropping subtle hints about my affections for him, but he was too oblivious. Then, the day came.

One day, we were working in the office when Phoenix spoke, "(Y/n), have you met anyone you like yet? Romantically, I mean." I smiled and nodded, "Yes. I have, actually." I noticed his hand was holding his pen unnaturally tight. I continued, "He's handsome and kind, and he's a dream come true." Phoenix put the pen down, "What's his name?" I sighed, "You're so oblivious, Phoenix! It's you! Its always been you! No one else!"

Phoenix blushed, "R-Really?" I nodded, "Yes. I wouldn't lie to you." He stood from his desk and approached me, "So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Suddenly, my head tilted back and I felt his lips on mine. I ran my hands through his spiky hair. I pulled away for air and blushed. Phoenix grinned, "I love you, (Y/n)." I smiled and shook my head, blushing more.

"I love you too, Phoenix..."