Christmas Spirit (Yandere! Kristoph x Tsundere! Reader)

Requested by PandaMcLuckClone2

A/N: This one is going to be in Kristoph's point of view. Also, the tsundere type is a bit weird for me, but I'll try my best! It's also around Christmas in this one.

Kristoph's Pov:

He sat against a tree watching (Y/n), his love, if you would. However, she was walking with another man. The snow made her look breath taking, but he wanted to see the blood of the man color it red. He smirked.

Creeping through the snow, watching (Y/n) head back home! Chatting with a guy who won’t leave her alone!

It was too easy to get rid of the guy. After all, Justice did work for him. So, he found his address in the files and headed there when night fell.

I’ll make this problem right and wait until it’s dark! He won’t bother her anymore when I stab him in the heart!

He grinned as the knife slid through the boy's chest, piercing his heart. Hearing his blood filled gurgles as he choked on his own blood, filled him with adrenaline. He took the knife and headed home. He burned the knife and his clothes in his incinerator before heading back inside. He sat in his arm chair, reading a book and listening to some Christmas music.

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to kill every rival in my way! HEY!

He saw (Y/n) in the office the next morning. She was doing here daily work. He approached her, "Working hard, (Y/n)?" She looked up at him with a frown, "Y-yes, but it's not like I-I'm doing it for you or anything!" He chuckled, "No need to get angry. I'm just checking in." She spoke, "You don't need to check on me! I-I'm not a kid, idiot!" He amusedly shook his head and walked back to his office.

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! I’ll get (Y/n) in the end! She’ll accept my love one day!

He was confident in the idea that she would be all his one day. He just had to get rid of any possible rivals and then the rest would fall into place. During work the next day, Edgeworth stopped by the office to drop off some leftover donuts from the award ceremony. (Y/n) accepted them. So, after work, he wrote a note in (Y/n)'s handwriting (even though he hated to do so, he knew Edgeworth would only go for her) telling Edgeworth to meet her in the woods behind the Prosecutor's Office.

When another guy appears and he gets close to her, I’ll corner him alone
And bash his skull open!

He snuck the note into Edgeworth's office and hid out in the woods. Soon enough, Edgeworth came into the woods. Kristoph grabbed the bat he brought and swung it into Edgeworth's head. The impact rendered Edgeworth unconscious. Kristoph bashed him with the bat until he was sure he was dead. Luckily, no blood got on his clothes. He then went home, burned the evidence in the incinerator, and sat in his arm chair, reading, and thinking about (Y/n).

If a third guy comes around, I don’t plan to be kind! He’ll never see me coming if I tranq him from behind!

The next day was his day off. He asked (Y/n) to take a walk with him. She agreed, but not before saying, "I-I'm not going because you asked! I'm going because I wanted to go, ok?!" Then, during their walk, they ran into Phoenix. (Y/n) and Phoenix were good friends, and Kristoph wasn't having any of it. After their walk, Kristoph took (Y/n) home before going home and grabbing the tranquilizer from his first aid kit. He headed to the Borscht Bowl Club. By the time he got there, all the customers were gone and only Phoenix remained.

He was drunk, so this would be much easier. Phoenix's back was to him. He quietly walked up behind him and injected the tranquilizer into his neck.  Phoenix slumped and passed out. He dragged Phoenix out of the bar and got him into his car. He took him to a remote area far away from the city and tied him to a tree. Phoenix woke up 10 minutes later. Then, Kristoph began the torture. By the time he got done with him, he was unrecognizable. He erased all traces of his DNA before driving home. He burned everything again, with a grin on his face. All according to plan.

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to kill every rival in my way! HEY!

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! I’ll get (Y/n) in the end! She’ll accept my love one day!

He could see himself marrying her in the future. She'd look beautiful in her dress. And the best part? Everyone who could've gotten in his way was dead! She was all his now. Even if she didn't know it.

We all know how this ends (Y/n) will be mine! I’ll soon give her the world and then she’ll be my bride!

If you get in my way, no warning will I give! This Christmas, I’ll take away the only life you have to live!

Finally, he had (Y/n) all to himself. She was still harsh and very irritable, but he didn't care. She couldn't leave even if she wanted to. He opened the door to the basement and turned on the light. There (Y/n) sat, wearing an outfit he picked out himself and tied up with a red ribbon tied into a bow in front of her.

 There (Y/n) sat, wearing an outfit he picked out himself and tied up with a red ribbon tied into a bow in front of her

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to kill every rival in my way! HEY!

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! I’ll get (Y/n) in the end! She’ll accept my love one day!