A For Effort (Apollo x PMSing! Reader)

Your Pov:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Apollo laid in bed next to me, asleep. I smiled, but that smile turned into a frown when I felt that familiar feeling. I moved the blanket and saw a large red spot on the white sheets. I sprang up and ran into the bathroom. As I locked the door, I heard Apollo wake up. He shrieked and knocked on the door, "(Y/n), why is there blood in the sheets?! Why are you bleeding?! Are you ok?" I opened the bathroom sinks cabinet, only to be greeted by an empty box of pads/tampons.

I groaned, "I'm fine Apollo. Can you go to the store and get me some pads/tampons please?" He paused, "...What are pads/tampons?" I sighed, "You know the aisle at the store that says 'feminine products'? I need you to go there and get them. I'll send you a picture of the box, ok?" He spoke, "O-Ok! I'll be back soon!" The bedroom door opened and closed. As soon as I was sure he was gone, I hurried out and grabbed a new pair of pants and underwear before heading back to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later, I got a text from Apollo. I opened it.

(Just imagine it's your preference of either pads or tampons since this photo shows tampons)

If I hadn't needed pads/tampons urgently, I would've have laughed. I texted him back telling him to get me the ones in the yellow package. After 20 more minutes he got back, "(Y/n)! I'm back!" I opened the bathroom door a crack and took the box from him. I finished up in the bathroom and stepped out. Apollo looked at me, "Are you alright?" I nodded and noticed that the sheets and blanket were gone. I could hear the washer going down the hall. I spoke.

"Thanks for getting my stuff. You're the best boyfriend." He scratched the back of his neck, "You don't need to thank me. I'm just doing what I should as your boyfriend." He paused, "What exactly is wrong with you?" I took him to the living room and we sat down. I sighed, "I'm on my period." He tilted his head, "Period? What?" I looked at him, "You can't be serious."

He blushed, "I'm being honest." I bit my lip, "Ok. I'm gonna be straightforward about this for you. My uterus is throwing a tantrum because I'm not pregnant and I bleed from there because of it. That's why I need pads/tampons. Oh! And chocolate/nutella! Lot's of it!" He nodded, "Ok. I think we have some nutella in the pantry..."

A few hours later...

I sat on the couch with Apollo watching Titanic. I hugged his arm as I cried and screamed at the tv, "There's enough space Rose! Move your fat self and pull him on! No, Jack!" I then looked at Apollo, "Am I fat, Apollo?" He gulped and shook his head, "No. You're beautiful..." I frowned angrily, "You're lying! I won't believe you just because you're my boyfriend! Ughhhh!" I grabbed one of the couch pillows and hit him in the head with it. He took the pillow from me, "Let's go take a nap."

He carried me to the bedroom and we lied down in the dryer warm blankets and sheets. I cuddled closer to him. Then, I spoke, "How could you think tampons/pads came in scents?" He shushed me, "Go to sleep (Y/n)..." With that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.