Hustler (Apollo x Stripper! reader)

A/N: The reader and Apollo are together in this one. He does not know about the reader's job.

Your Pov:

I sat in my dressing room, taking a break. I sighed and closed my eyes. I worked as a dancer in a club called Hell's Pawn. I didn't take this job because I wanted to. My boyfriend, Apollo, wasn't getting a lot of clients and we couldn't afford our apartment. So I got this job and lied to Apollo saying that I got a job as a bartender. He believed me. I got up and slipped on my robe before heading out.

Once I stepped out, I noticed another girl waiting for her performance. Her name was Monika. We were good friends. She was working here to support her brother and herself. I spoke up, "Hey, #3 is open. Vips today." She looked at me, "Are you sure? If you need the hours..." I shook my head, "No. You need the hours more than I do." She smiled at me and went to #3. She started her routine.

I hung up my robe and headed to #2. I moved my hips sensually to the music as I started my routine.

I moved through my routine without much trouble. The men at the front of the stage threw their money, expecting something I wasn't going to give them. I finished and collected my money before heading backstage again. I folded up the money and placed it in my purse. I slid my robe back on. As I walked towards the dressing area, I saw Monika talking with someone. I looked a little past her to see a boy who looked just like her. It was her brother. I walked over.

"Hey, Dominick. It's good to see you again." They turned towards me and smiled. Dominick spoke, "It's good to see you too. I just came to give Monika the house keys." Monika interjected, "Well, I have to get back to work. Thanks, dom." She waved before walking out to the stage. I said bye to Dominick and went to my dressing room. I texted Apollo, "Hey. How's work?" He texted me back, "Hey. Work's ok. Kind of slow." I bit my lip and texted back, "Then I'll see you at home?" I changed into my next costume as I waited for his text.

Right as I finished dressing, he texted back, "Actually, I'm going to have a guy's night with Klavier and Mr. Wright. I'll be back before 12 though. I love you." After that, I set my alarm and took a nap.

I woke up about two hours later around 10:00 to my alarm blaring. I fixed my hair and make up before heading out and waiting for my performance time. Just then, Monika walked past me, "I didn't know you let your boyfriend come here." I looked at her, "What do you mean? He doesn't even know I work here. I mean, this job." She shrugged, "I saw him sitting out there in your section with a cute blond guy." Then, the announcer called my performance. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I was doing one of my more complicated tricks when I found Apollo in the crowd. I almost lost my grip and fell. Luckily, I didn't. I continued and finished the rest of my performance nervously. I grabbed my earnings and quickly headed off the stage. I went to Monika, "If you see my boyfriend, tell him to go to dressing room #3, ok? I have to go." She nodded and I rushed off to my dressing room. I quickly changed into my regular clothes and grabbed my cell phone. I opened the door and peeked my head out. No one was there. I went to the back door.

I opened it and stepped into the alleyway outside. I started running down the alleyway to the main street but failed to hear the door open again. I stepped onto the sidewalk. From behind me, I heard Apollo's voice,
"(Y/n)! Wait, please!" I picked up my pace again, running away.

But I was too slow. Apollo grabbed my wrist and we stopped in front of a bench. He spoke, "Please look at me." I slowly turned to face him. He looked at me, "Why didn't you tell me, (Y/n)?" I bit my lip, "W-We couldn't afford the apartment, Apollo. And I...just wanted to help." He embraced me in a hug, "I know that, but no amount of money made from selling yourself is worth this." He pulled a piece of paper from his bag, "We just got a high paying client. Mr. Wright allowed me to take 75%. We're getting $100,000 out of 134,000." I smiled at him.

"That's more than enough to take care of everything! I love you, Apollo." He smiled back, "I love you too."

After that, I ended up quitting my job at Hell's Pawn. I still kept in touch with Monika though, which was nice. Apollo and I also put all of the money in a savings account. So, now, we get to have our own happily ever after.