Sign The Papers (Kristoph x Pregnant! Reader)

Your Pov:

I sat at the doctor's office, waiting for my appointment. I had been feeling sick recently, and Kristoph, thinking it was the flu, sent me to get examined. Kristoph and I had gotten married 2 years ago. I loved him, but at times, he was cold and a little bit distant. The door opened and a nurse called, "(Y/n) Gavin?" I stood and followed her into an examination room. The doctor came in shortly after, "What exactly seems to be the problem, Mrs. Gavin?"

I spoke, "I've been vomiting almost everyday and having stomach cramps. My husband thinks I may have the flu." The doctor nodded, "Alright. I'll run some tests." She had a nurse bring in the materials to draw my blood. She set it up and inserted the needle into my arm. After 2 or so minutes, she filled up the vial and took the needle out. She then handed me a cup, "If you would." I took the cup and went inside the bathroom and did my business. I took the cup back and gave it to her. She left the room with the blood and the cup.

After 10 minutes she returned. She was smiling. I looked at her, "What's wrong with me, doctor?" She laughed and shook her head, "Nothing's wrong with you. You're expecting! Congratulations!" I froze up. Pregnant? We were always careful. Not this time, apparently. I nodded and stood, "Thank you, doctor." I left the clinic and headed home. Luckily, Kristoph wasn't home yet.

I went inside and changed into more comfortable clothes. I picked up a book from the shelf and sat on the couch. As I got to the middle of the book, the front door opened. I looked over. Kristoph was putting his coat on the rack and removing his shoes. I put the book down and stood up. I approached him, "Welcome home." He looked at me, "What did the doctor say?" I rubbed my arm and looked at him, "Well, I'm...pregnant." He tensed.

"Excuse me? You're what?" I spoke again, "I'm pregnant." He sighed, "That's what I thought you said. Are you going to get rid of it?" I stepped back, "Get rid of it? Are you crazy?" He shook his head, "No, I am not. I told you from the very start that I did not want children." I glared at him, "It takes two people to make a baby, Kristoph. It's not just my fault. It's yours too." He took a step towards me.

"Then leave." I turned, "Maybe I will then." I went to our room and grabbed a suitcase from under the bed. I packed up all of my stuff and placed the suitcase by the door. I went to Kristoph's side of the bed, and put my rings on the sheet. I rolled the suitcase down the hall, and as I passed Kristoph, he spoke, "Where are your rings?" I monotonously replied, "In your bedroom." I opened the door and went to my car. I placed my suitcase inside and drove off.

I ended up going to a nearby motel and getting a room for a couple of nights. I filed with the court for a divorce and I received the papers from them a few days later. The signature lines were still blank as I couldn't bring myself to sign them.

A few days later, there was a knock at my motel door. I looked through the peephole to see Kristoph outside. I looked at the papers. I opened the door, "What, Mr. Gavin?" He sighed, "I need to speak with you." I let him inside and shut the door. I glared at him, "What?" He looked over at the papers before looking back at me, "You want to get a divorce?" I nodded, "I cannot stay with you if you won't accept this baby." I picked up the papers, "Just sign them, Kristoph. Don't make it any harder."

He took them from me and placed them on the table, "I will not sign them. I've had a change of heart. I apologize for my earlier behavior." I sighed, "I forgive you then, but if you do anything like this again, I will actually leave." With that, he pressed his lips to mine.

(Short NSFW Ahead!)

I kissed back. There was no clash of teeth or tongues. Just calm and peace. He placed his hands under my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed my back against the wall and kissed my neck, leaving small love bites behind. My hands reached for his belt and undid it, pulling his pants with it.

He grinded against me lightly, making small moans escape my mouth. He pulled down his boxers and slightly lifted the dress I was wearing to move my panties aside. He grip loosened on me as I slid down the wall. I felt him slid into me little by little. As I settled to the end of his length, our movements ceased. We had been emotionally unavailable to each other for so long, but now, I couldn't feel any closer.

He slowly moved, low pants escaping both of us. I was soaking in the moment, relishing every bit of it. He picked up the pace, making loud moans escape me. He moved me from the wall to the bed, regaining his speed. I could feel his body tensing above me as the knot in my stomach grew. Then, he shuddered and I felt his warmth fill me as the knot in my stomach released itself.

(NSFW over! End of Chapter here!)

He got dressed and let me fix myself before laying on the bed with me pulled into his chest. Maybe, if we just listened to each other's hearts, we'd find we were never too far apart.

A/N: Sorry if you guys feel gross after that NSFW part! I mean, I am ok with writing that kind of material, but I feel like it looks bad when I write it. If you guys enjoyed this chapter, please let me know and comment with any requests you might have. Thanks!