My Strange Alpha (Omegaverse: Alpha! Apollo x Omega! Reader)

Author's Note: In this, the reader and Apollo have been together and bonded for about a year. They work together at the Wright and Co. Law Offices. This is not the reader's first heat, but it is the strongest heat they've have so far.

Your Pov:

Apollo was a strange alpha. Sometimes, he acted as shy and embarrassed as an omega, but other times, he took charge and got dominant. Right now, I really needed dominant Apollo. I curled up into a ball and whimpered as another wave of hotness hit me. I had called Apollo earlier, but he didn't answer. I was getting desperate and called Klavier, who then called Apollo. That's when I heard the door open. I was panting harder now, hoping that it was Apollo.

I hoped that he either brought my pills, or could help me the other way. The bedroom door opened. Apollo stepped in and once he saw me, his eyes darkened. I mewled and looked at him, "A-Apollo...!" He was over me in an instant. I pressed into him.

*SMUT AHEAD! GET OUT NOW!*

He kissed me, biting my bottom lip and dragging it out. I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance as he pulled my sweatshirt over my head. Then, my phone rang. Apollo stopped for a moment, grabbed my phone, turned it off, and tossed it somewhere.

He turned back to me, "You called Klavier today?" I stayed silent. Without any warning, he bit down on his mark on my neck. I moaned loudly, "A-Ah!" I could feel him smirking, "Only I can make you feel this way, right?" I nodded, "Y-Yes...!" His hands trailed my body.

Every touch sent heat to my core. His hands stopped at my bra. He looked at me and I nodded. He took it off and threw it onto the floor. I gasped and moaned as he latched onto my breast. His hand pinch and pulled on the other. The scent of my heat was heavy in the air.

He trailed down my chest and past my stomach, towards my underwear. I was panting hard, "S-Stop teasing A-Apollo!" He pulled my underwear off with his teeth and dropped them on the floor. I moaned lewdly when I felt Apollo's tongue dart into me. I shook and gasped as I squeezed his head with my thighs.

He got faster and went deeper, turning me into a moaning mess. I was getting close when he pulled away. I whimpered at the loss of contact. He stripped himself of his clothes and pinned me to the bed, "Are you ready?" I mewled and nodded, "H-Hurry up!" He slammed into me, immediately filling me up.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, trying to pull him closer. His face was buried in my neck, leaving bite marks. Suddenly, his pace slowed. He pulled out all the way before slamming back into me. I scratched at his back, my heat overtaking my thoughts, "A-Apollo! O-Oh...!" Quickly, he flipped us over.

I bounced on his hips, trying to get as much pleasure as possible. I could hear Apollo groaning and grunting. He sat up a little and captured my bud in his mouth. I raked my nails down his chest and abs, trying not to scream loudly. We were in one of the Wright Agency bedrooms after all. He let go of my breast and sat up all the way.

He grabbed the underneath of my thighs and stood. I moaned at the new sensation. He pinned me to the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He thrusted into me quickly. My throat was becoming raw from how much I was moaning. I buried my face in his neck and left my own bite marks as his finger massaged my aching core. I could feel his knot.

He looked at me, "A-Are you ok with this?" I nodded, "Y-Yes! Just do it!" He took me back to the bed and laid me on my back. He pounded into to me and I could feel I was getting close. I screamed as I came and I felt Apollo release into me. He was panting and I could feel the knot.

We laid down on the bed together. I grabbed his hand, "T-Thank you, Apollo. I...I love you." He squeezed my hand and blushed, "I love you too, (Y/n)." I just smiled and closed my eyes. Apollo was a strange alpha, but he was my strange alpha.

Epilogue

A month later, I found out I was pregnant. Everyone was excited when they found out. Apollo actually fainted when I told him. He always talked about baby names and the gender with such excitement.

That made it hard for me to tell him about what happened. I didn't want to, but sooner or later, the truth would come out. I was scared. Scared of him leaving me, telling me he didn't want me anymore.

I couldn't tell him that...

Author's Note: This was requested by @daph1115 . I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to fix! If you want me to, I can do an angsty part two for what the reader is talking about in the epilogue! Please let me know! Thanks!