Strict (Kristoph Gavin x Child! Reader)

Requested by YumikoXVlad

A/N: I don't know if this was supposed to be like the reader is his child or just a child he meets, but I'm going to go with the first option. I hope that you enjoy it.

**You're about 10-11**

Your Pov:

I sat in my room, brushing my hair. My father was big on appearances and made sure that I always looked my best. I put my hair into a braid and changed into a nice outfit. I put on some shoes and headed out of the room. As I walked, I looked at my nails. They were painted a deep red. Soon enough, I got to the foyer where my father stood. He looked at me, "You look nice. You remembered father's advice, didn't you?" I smiled and nodded, "Yes, father."

He grabbed my hand, "Excellent. Now, let's go." We got in the car and headed to the office. Once we got there, we headed inside. My father walked up to one of the cubicles and spoke to the boy sitting there, "Justice? I have a job for you. I have a trial soon and I need you to watch (Y/n)." He was talking to Polly! I smiled. I met him the first time father brought me here. Polly spoke, "Yes, Mr. Gavin. She will be safe with me." Father chuckled, "I hope so...for your sake, Justice." Father turned and walked to his office. I turned towards Polly, "Polly, can we stay inside today? It's cold outside." He nodded.

"Sure. Oh, you remember where everything is, right?" I smiled, "Yeah!" After that, I went to the break room and started drawing at the table on some copy paper. After drawing two pictures, I got bored. I left the break room and sat in front of one of the big windows. Outside was cloudy and windy. Father would get mad at me if I got my clothes dirty. So, I try not to go outside a lot. Then, it started to rain. Thunder rumbled and lightning illuminated the sky.

It was now 3:00. The office door opened and father came in. I went up to him, "Father, how did it go?" He looked at me, "It went-wait. What's this?" I looked down to see him pointing at a small water spot on my shirt. I spoke, "I was watching the rain from the window. There was a small crack in the window." He sighed and turned towards the cubicles, "Justice!" Polly came around the corner, "Y-Yes sir?!" Father looked at him, "I thought I told you to watch her. Didn't I?" Polly nodded, "Yes, Mr. Gavin."

Father sighed, "Double paperwork for a week Justice. Get to it." Polly nodded and rushed away. Father looked at me, "Now, why don't you get changed out of that disgustingly, dirty outfit?" He continued, "We can't have a ruined appearance. Now hurry."

Kristoph's Pov:

With that, we headed back home with the objective to keep our appearances flawless. To throw everyone off the scent. After all, who wouldn't when their child was the accomplice to all their crimes?