She Will Be Loved (Franziska Von Karma x Reader)

Hey guys, this is this book's first yuri one shot! I am so ready to write this and make it a good one! You can request female characters on the request page now! Thanks!

Requested by MicroChan

Your Pov:

I sat in my room getting ready for dinner. Mother said that we will be having important guests tonight. From what I know, the guests are Manfred Von Karma's 'prodigies'. Both of them were prosecutors and that immediately made them my enemy. I am a defense attorney. I usually get a not guilty verdict. I don't try to hide or conceal evidence like them to get my verdict. As I put on the final touches, there was a knock at the door. I went downstairs and stood to the side of the table with my mother and father as one of our butlers brought them in.

My parents had been trying to encourage me for months to get Miles Edgeworth to marry me. They thought this dinner would be a good opportunity. They always that that I didn't want to marry him because he was a prosecutor, but it was because of a much deeper reason:

I liked girls.

I never told my parents in fear of them disowning me because of it.

We all sat down at the table and my mother spoke, "So, Franziska, Miles, how have your travels been?" Franziska answered first, "I thought that traveling to Japan would've been a foolish choice, but it was actually very beautiful there." Miles spoke after her, "Yes, Japan was beautiful, but did you forget about their court system?" (Not trying to offend anyone!) He continued, "It's very disorganized and messy."

The conversation went on for a few minutes before Franziska spoke to me, "So, you're a defense attorney?" The way she said it, was venomous. She spat out the word 'defense' like it was poison in her mouth. I nodded and shot back, "I am. You're one of those prosecutors that do whatever they can to get a guilty verdict, aren't you?" My parents gasped. She scoffed, "That's foolish! You don't know anything about the cases I've had, you two-faced fool!" My mother slammed her hand on the table, "Girls! Be quiet! Both of you come with me."

I stood up silently and followed my mother. Franziska followed behind us. My mother led us back upstairs and to my room. She pushed us in and I heard the sound of the lock clicking, "Now, I'll let you out once you learn to get along." I went to my bed and sat down. Franziska went to my desk and sat in the chair. We glared at each other silently for at least 5 minutes. Then, the silence was broken by my tv playing a song.

Beauty queen of only 18...

She has some trouble with herself...

Both of us turned to look at the tv. A music video was playing. I knew this song very, very well. I quietly sang the next verse of the song.

He was always there to help her...

She always belonged to someone else...

I felt Franziska's gaze on me. I went quiet and continued wstching. Then, I heard a voice singing behind me.

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door...

I've had you so many times...

But somehow, I want more...

I looked over at Franziska. Her glare had softened. I slightly smiled at her and she looked surprised. I turned back to the tv and began singing.

I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain...

Franziska was singing with me. We sang together until the song ended. After it was over, she looked at me, "I guess you aren't so bad. For a defense attorney. Friends?" I nodded, "Friends." I bit my lip as I thought to myself, 'Maybe more than friends after I get to know you...' After that, my mother let us out. Franziska and I exchanged numbers and addresses before she left. That night, I went to bed with a smile on my face.