He Thinks You're Cheating on Him Pt 2

After everything goes down with your boyfriend you call up the Steve Wilkos Show to set up a lie detector test. You end up getting accepted to the show.

Phoenix:

I stood in the back stage area waiting to be called up. Phoenix was currently on stage talking to Steve. As they talk, Steve asks, "Now, honestly, do you think (Y/n) cheated?" Phoenix nodded, "I do. I caught her at the coffee shop and saw it with my own eyes." Steve chuckled, "Alright! Well, please welcome (Y/n) to the stage!"

I walked onto the stage and looked at Phoenix. Steve now asked me, "You heard me ask Phoenix and now I'm asking you. Did you cheat on Phoenix?" I shook my head, "No, Steve. I did not." He looked at the audience, "That's some conflicting testimonies." He then started reading off a card, "We had (Y/n) take a lie detector test. We asked her: Did you ever cheat on Phoenix? She answered no. Did you ever have a physical, sexual relationship with someone else while with Phoenix? She answered no. Did you ever have a physical, sexual relationship with Miles Edgeworth? She answered no."

He looked at Phoenix and I, "The lie detector test determined that...she was telling the truth!" I looked at Phoenix. He approached and hugged me, "I'm so sorry for doubting you. I love you." I hugged him back, "I love you too." The crowd awed as we hugged. We thanked Steve and walked off the stage.

Edgeworth:

I stood on stage talking to Steve. I was angry and upset about what was happening. Steve spoke, "Are you upset about him accusing you of such a thing?" I nodded, "Of course I am Steve! I love him so much..." Edgeworth was called to the stage. I watched him silently as Steve read the card out loud.

"To determine the truth, we had (Y/n) take a lie detector test. We asked her the following questions: Have you ever seriously flirted with any man other than your boyfriend? Have you ever had a sexual relationship with another person? And did you ever use your job as a position to flirt with another person?" He continued, "She answered no to each one and she was telling the...truth!" I looked at Edgeworth, tears streaming down my face, "I told you so! I love you! I'd never do that to you!"

Edgeworth grabbed my hands, "I know. I'm...sorry. I just thought I was losing you." I shook my head, "You'll never lose me." I looked at Steve, "Thank you. We're going to regain our lost time." We walked off stage and Edgeworth hugged me. I felt 100% better knowing he knew the truth.

Klavier:

I sat on a chair waiting for Klavier. For some reason, they tested both of us. Soon enough, Klavier came out and we began. Steve spoke, "They both took a lie detector test. And we're going to find out the results." He began reading, "In the case of (Y/n)'s test, we asked: Did you ever have a sexual relationship with his brother? She said no. Did you ever have a sexual relationship with another man? She said no. And finally, did you ever plan to cheat on Klavier with his brother? She answered no."

He looked at everyone, "And she was telling the truth!" Everyone cheered. He then continued, "Now, we had Klavier take a test because of this photograph." The screen behind us showed a photo of him kissing another woman. Her face was blurred for privacy purposes. Steve continued, "So, we asked these questions: When you were fighting with (Y/n), did you ever see other women for sexual purposes? Did you ever engage in sexual contact with another woman when (Y/n) wasn't around? Did you ever get another woman pregnant while dating (Y/n)?"

Steve spoke, "He answered no. The lie detector determined that, that was a lie!" I stood up and turned to Klavier, "You lying, cheating b*stard! I loved you! I trusted you! And this is how you repay me?!" I went off, "You're the one cheating and you accuse me! I'm done! I'm getting my stuff from your apartment and I'm not coming back!" I stomped off the stage, not looking back once. If he wanted that girl so bad, she could have him.

Kristoph:

You stood on the stage next to each other. You both wanted to settle this civilly. Steve read off the questions they asked you and then got ready to read the results. As he got ready, Kristoph looked at you in a way that made you believe he still didn't believe you. Steve turned to you, "The test determined, that she did in fact, tell the truth!"

I looked at Kristoph, "Do you believe me now? Is that good enough of an answer for you?" He nodded, "I doubted you and I apologize for that, but you know that I am very possessive with my things."

I sighed and nodded, "I know. I know. You're still sleeping in your study tonight though. You're not forgiven just yet." The audience laughed and we headed off stage.

Godot:

There were no words for this episode of the show. You two were having it out. You took the test and you were telling the truth. He also took a test and he was lying! He had went with another woman to a coffee shop on a date. The lie detector proved it.

You were cursing him out and telling at him, calling him every name in the book. You felt hurt and betrayed by the person you loved. You were crying, "I thought you loved me, but I was wrong! I hope that you burn!" He spoke up, "I never wanted to hurt you!  Please, just don't leave me. What am I supposed to do without you?"

I walked away from him, "I gotta go my own way. So do you. I've gotta leave, but I'll miss you." I ran off the stage and left. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was so conflicted. I wanted to forgive him, but at the same time, I wanted to hate him and forget him.