Almost Like Twilight (Hobo! Phoenix x Reader x Painter Larry)

Almost Like Twilight! (Hobo! Phoenix x Reader x Painter Larry)

Requested by ByrdtheSecretary

Your Pov:

I sat on the couch watching some weird soap opera. I didn't have anything better to do, so I decided to stay at home and relax. That was, until somebody knocked on my front door. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. One of my good friends - Larry - was outside. He was wearing a pink painter's apron. I opened the door, "Larry, what are you doing here?" He smiled, "Oh! I, uh, wanted to talk to you! Yeah!"

I let him in and shut the door. I led him to the couch and we sat down. I spoke, "What's up?" He scratched the back of his head, "I...I really like you! Will you go out with me?" My eyes widened. Larry liked me?! I called down and cleared my, "Oh, um, that's very flattering Larry. Can I have some time to think about it?" He nodded, "Yeah! No rush. Take as much time as you need." After that, he left. I sat on the couch, silently trying to process what just happened.

I turned the tv back on and tried to take my mind off of it. 5:00 came around and I heard another knock at the door. I sighed and walked to the door expecting to see Larry again, but this time, it was Phoenix. He was still in the same hoodie and pair of sweatpants. I opened the door, "Hey Phoenix. You need something?" He nodded, "Yeah, actually. Can I come in?" I led him to the sofa just like I did with Larry. I looked at him, "What's going on?" He looked at me, "I know that we've been friends for a long time, but I want to be more than friends. I like you."

I froze up. Phoenix likes me too?! I don't want to have to choose between them! I shakily spoke, "I-I need to think about it, ok?" He smiled and stood, "It's alright. Just let me know when you're ready." As I walked with him towards the door, there was a knock. I looked through the peephole to see Larry. This is not good! I opened the door, "H-Hey Larry." He smiled at me, "Have you thought about it?" I bit my lip. Phoenix spoke up from behind me, "What are you talking about Larry?" He looked towards Phoenix.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend, man! What are you doing here?" Phoenix frowned, "I came here to ask her the same thing." I let Larry into the apartment and closed the door. We went to the sofa and sat down. As I sat down, I looked towards the tv. Twilight was on. It was on the scene where Edward finds Bella with Jacob. Why is my life mimicking Twilight right now?! I could hear Phoenix and Larry arguing. Then, the dreaded phrase came up. Larry spoke up, "Let's have (Y/n) choose then, dude!"

Phoenix agreed and turned to me, "Who do you choose, (Y/N)?" They both stared me down, waiting for an answer. Then, I finally blurted out, "I can't choose between you guys!" They looked at each other, then back at me. They looked to be thinking about something. Then, Larry spoke, "Nick, dude, why don't we just share?" Phoenix looked at me before nodding, "Sure. I think that'll work."

Larry moved to my left and Phoenix stayed to my right. Before I could speak, I felt pressure on my neck. I tilted my head slightly and Phoenix's lips were on mine. I kissed him back as Larry left marks on my neck. I felt their hands wander around my waist and stomach. Then, they pulled away. Phoenix spoke, "Is this ok with you, (Y/n)?" I nodded, "Yes. It's fine." I was fine. I didn't have to choose and everyone was happy.

So I guess my life didn't mimic that part of Twilight!