True Love (Apollo x Prosecutor! Reader)

Requested by GKitsuune

Your Pov:

I stood in the courtroom, facing off against an annoyingly handsome defense attorney I knew. His name was Apollo Justice. We had been friends for a few years, but recently, I began to have more than friends feelings. It irritated me to no end.

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say! Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face! There's no one quite like you! You push all my buttons down! I know life would suck without you!

Apollo was one of those defense attorneys that knew how to bluff their way out of any situation. It made everything a lot harder and really annoying. And he knew it. However, no matter how much he irritated and annoyed me, I still liked having him around. If I didn't have him around, it would suck a lot. This just adds on to how much I like him.

At the same time, I wanna hug you! I wanna wrap my hands around your neck! You're an asshole but I love you! And you make me so mad I ask myself! Why I'm still here, or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known! But I hate you, I really hate you! So much, I think it must be-

He made me feel so many conflicting emotions. One time, I could like him. The next, I'd be hating him for presenting that piece of evidence. I objected to something he presented, but the judge decided to overrule it. I tried everything, but nothing work. Each time, I could imagine slapping Apollo with enough force to rival a spiked volleyball. He smirked at me smugly. I clenched my fists.

True love, true love! It must be true love! Nothing else can break my heart like: True love, true love! It must be true love! No one else can break my heart like you!

Just once try to wrap your little brain around my feelings! Just once please try not to be so mean! Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E! Come on I'll say it slowly (Romance)! You can do it babe!

Apollo treated me like I was a cold hearted, unfeeling robot. It made my love for him slightly diminish, but at the same time, it just irritated me. No one else coukd make me feel the way he does. That's how much I like and hate him. He doesn't have a drop of romance in his body. I managed to stop the defense's attack and get the judge back on my side. I sighed in relief and smirked smugly at Apollo. He looked nervous and looked like he was about to sweat.

At the same time, I wanna hug you! I wanna wrap my hands around your neck! You're an asshole but I love you! And you make me so mad I ask myself! Why I'm still here, or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known! But I hate you, I really hate you! So much, I think it must be...

True love, true love! It must be true love! Nothing else can break my heart like: True love, true love! It must be true love! And no one else can break my heart like you!

(I love you, I think it must be love, I love you)

Soon enough, we were arguing our cases back and forth. Our argument then turned into pointless banter and the judge had to shut us up. I still had the judge on my side, but Apollo looked so confident for some reason. It both irritated and excited me. He then presented evidence that turned the entire case on its head.

Why do you rub me up the wrong way?
Why do you say the things that you say? Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be. But without you I'm incomplete...

I think it must be true love, true love! It must be true love! Nothing else can break my heart like: True love, true love! It must be true love! And no one else can break my heart like you (like you)! No one else can break my heart like you (like you)! No one else can break my heart like you!

I lost the trial. Apollo won. I walked into the court lobby with a migraine. I spotted Apollo talking to the defendant. He turned and we locked eyes. I smirked and winked before blowing a kiss to him. He blushed as red as his suit. I laughed and walked away smiling.

'No one else can break my heart like you, Apollo. No one at all...'