Entitlement (Narcissistic! Klavier x Reader)

A/N: In this one, the reader and Klavier are already dating. Procceed with caution as there will be situations where you may want to yell or slap someone.

Your Pov:

I sat in my room, under the covers on my bed. There was a knock on my door, "Babe, babe. Please let me in." It was Klavier, "Please let me in before I sue you." I got up and opened the door before going back to my bed. He came in and looked at me, "Hey, what was so urgent that you had to talk to me about?" I sighed, "Y-You cheated..."

He scoffed, "That I cheated on you? I would never cheat on you even if I wanted to because I have a line of women that would love to date me." I frowned as he continued, "Yeah, I don't know why you're getting so mad at me for." I spoke sarcastically, "So you didn't cheat on me?" He rolled his eyes, "No. I had a few drinks at the club and that's about it. I would never cheat on you. I should, but I don't."

I bit my lip as he spoke, "If I was a woman, I would want to date myself. If I was a female, I would want to marry me." He crossed his arms and scoffed, "You should just be lucky to have me in your life. I mean, I'm gorgeous, I'm attractive, I have money, and I'm powerful." I sighed, "You forgot to add that you're a cheater." He frowned, "How dare you even accuse me of something as disgusting as that. Cheating."

I stayed silent as he kept talking, "I mean, you know I love you. I love you and I love myself more. It angers me that you say that. Now, what I want you to do is apologize." I raised an eyebrow, "How can you act so self-entitled?" He spoke, "Why do I feel so self-entitled all the time? Maybe it's because my family bought me everything in my life and I have nothing to work towards. So my ego and self-narcissism comes out. You know that, but lets keep it real."

He shook his head, "I'm not a narcissist. I have zero mental disorders. I'm practically perfect and that's why I'm just so taken back that you would even blame something like that on me." With how he was acting, I didn't know whether I should cry or slap him across the face. He continued, "I'm the perfect guy. I have some reps at the gym that I need to do. Is there anything else you would like to accuse me of?" I nodded, "Your phone." He grabbed his phone from his pocket, "You'd like to see my phone? Sure. See my phone. I have nothing to hide."

I unlocked his phone and there, for his wall paper, was him kissing another girl. I scoffed, "So this isn't cheating?" He took his phone back from me, "Okay, just because you see a picture of me kissing another girl doesn't mean anything." I glared at him. He continued, "Okay. It kind of does, but still. I mean, I might have cheated in you, but you'll get over it."

He grinned, "I mean, just think of who you're dating." The tears started running down my cheeks. He rolled his eyes, "Why are you crying? See? Everything you do just lands back on yourself. It's all your fault." He took a breath, "I'm gonna go work out. I'm gonna let you get everything figured out because I think there's a lot of personal issues going on in your life right now." He looked at me.

"Um, yeah, you know I still have you though and I love myself." He paused and took a selfie, "Yes. I'm taking a selfie right now. What does it matter to you anyways?" I spoke, "Who are you sending it to?" He spoke, "It's going to my friends." I scoffed, "You don't have friends." He stuttered, "Yes, I know I don't have friends. I-It's going to myself. I'm gonna leave. Hopefully, you'll get all your eggs sorted out in your basket and we can come back have a normal relationship where you're not blowing up about stupid things like cheating or disorientation. In a relationship, it doesn't matter."

He rang the bell on the desk and a butler of his brought in a water bottle, "I'm thirsty. Thank you, butler." I looked at the bottle, dehydrated from all my crying, "C-Can I?" He chuckled, "Oh, you wanted some water? No, bad girls don't get water. I'm gonna leave. Hopefully, you'll figure it out. Bye. Love you." With that, he turned and left, closing the door behind him.

I frowned and grabbed my suitcase from the closet. I packed up all of my stuff. Oh, I'll figure it out all right. As I walked outside, I noticed his fancy four-wheeled drive Cadillac in the driveway. I grinned.

Let's just say, I pulled a Carrie Underwood on that car.