Crazy For You (Phoenix x Reader)

Requested by Teskekuigoya

Your Pov:

I sat in Phoenix's office reading through our case file. Phoenix was in the bathroom and told me to keep working. I was really close with Phoenix and developed a small crush on him. I kept that info to myself because I didn't think he would like me back. Soon enough, Phoenix came back from the bathroom. We read through the rest of the file and decided to take a break. We talked and joked about random things until I told Phoenix I needed to use the restroom.

I headed to the restroom and did my business. I opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway. Phoenix's main office door was open a crack. I walked up to the door and slowly pushed it open. The office looked normal except for a few things lying on the desk. I got closer and took a look at them. The first one was a photograph of Phoenix and I at the amusement park.

I smiled at the thought of him framing this picture. The next thing was a lock of hair. At first, I thought it might've been unused evidence, but then I noticed the color. It was (h/c) and the exact same length of my hair. The third object was a switch blade. As I backed away from the table, I bumped into something. I turned around to see Phoenix. I tensed up, "I-I didn't mean to invade you privacy or anything! The door was cracked open and-"

He cut me off, "No. It's alright. This might sound creepy, but, I'm obsessed with you. The hair on the desk is yours and I love to look at the picture of us when I work." My eyes widened, "C-Can I say that I've had a crush on you without sounding crazy?" He looked at me, "Really?" I nodded, "Ye-" Before I could finish, I was pinned to the wall. He pressed his body against mine and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his spiked hair.

**Lemon Ahead**

He moved from my lips to my neck. He aggressively attacked the skin, leaving dark marks there. He did the same to my collar bones. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders as his hands went under my shirt. Then, my shirt was on the ground. His hands found the back of my bra and removed it. I undid the buttons on his shirt and pushed it off. My nails lightly scraped over his chest as he trailed down to my breasts. I gripped the sides of his head as he took one bud into his mouth. He sucked harshly and swirled his tongue around it.

He did the same to the other and carried me to the desk. He moced everything off of the desk and sat me on it. He pulled my skirt off and took off his pants. I could see the buldge in his boxers. He pressed a finger against my nether regions. I whimpered quietly. He removed my underwear and slowly inserted a finger into me. I felt a slight pain before a small bit of pleasure came over me. He moved his hand a bit more before removing it.

He pulled down his boxers. He stood in between my legs and looked at me. I nodded. He slowly pushed into me. I felt my walls stretch to accommodate him. Once he was in, he waited for me to get comfortable. I nodded again and he began to thrust slowly before picking up speed. I moaned loudly as he thrusted into me. Suddenly, he moved us from the desk to the chair. He held me over his lap before pushing me onto his length. I moaned at the new feeling. I felt the warmth begin to pool in my stomach. I felt Phoenix shudder and then his seed filled me. It was enough to push me over the edge. We sat there for a few minutes panting before getting dressed. I slowly got off of him and grabbed my clothes.

**Lemon Over**

I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair. Afterwards, I met Phoenix in the office again. We did the rest of the work we were supposed to and spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch. You may think it's weird that I love a man who confessed to being obsessed with me and kept a lock of my hair, but I think its a bit flattering.