What You See? (Miles Edgeworth x Chubby! reader)

A/N: Hey guys! This one is for everyone! Chubby or not, you are beautiful! Being a certain size or weight does not define who you are as a person! Be who you are and do it with pride!

Your Pov:

I sat in my bedroom, on the bed. Across the room, was my vanity. I looked in the mirror and what looked back was too big. I sighed and looked at my stomach. My stomach and thighs were pudgy and jiggled when I moved. I stood up and walked over to the scale next to the vanity. I turned it on and stepped onto it. After a few seconds, it displayed my weight.

As I stared at the numbers, the bedroom door opened. I jumped and Miles came in. He looked at me, "(Y/n), what are you doing?" I tried to smile.

"Nothing much." He shook his head, "You forget that I know you too well. I need to get rid of that ridiculous thing." I looked down, "I-I don't understand how you can love someone like me." He tilted his head, "What do you mean?" I swallowed, "Loving me is like loving a haunted house. It's fun to visit once a year, but no one wants to live there."

He chuckled, "You may think that, bit do you want to know what I see when I look at you?" I bit my lip, "I guess..." He led me to the mirror and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders, "I see a beautiful woman who's torn between pleasing others and missing out on all of the opportunities that life can offer a woman as magnificent as her."

He continued, "And yes, the world has an ideal template for the shape people are supposed to fall in love with, but you are my ideal template. You are the shape I've fallen in love with."

I felt tears running down my cheeks. But they were happy tears. He squeezed my shoulders, "And I know that my love won't cure you completely, but I will tell the ghosts you call your thoughts: 'If you're staying, then you'd better make room.'" I laughed, "I know that for the way you love me that you are not stupid, or careless, or even brave. You've just never seen the close-up of a haunting, Miles." I turned around and hugged him, "Thank you for reminding me that loving you makes life worth it, Miles."

I looked up at him, "I love you." He softly kissed me.

"I love you, (Y/n). Never forget that."