For A Sister (Young! Edgeworth x Dahlia's Sister! Reader)

A/N: For this one, let's pretend Edgeworth was the prosecutor in Mia's second case as well. Let's also say that he knows that Dahlia is guilty instead of Phoenix and has evidence against her.

Your Pov:

I sat in the bar, waiting for my target. Then, he walked in. Miles Edgeworth. My sister was going to be testifying tomorrow and we both knew what evidence he had against her. So, I decided to steal the evidence. He came and sat at the bar, ordering a drink. I started some small talk, "So, what's someone like you, doing here?"

After that, the conversation picked up. While he wasn't paying attention, I slipped a small drug into his drink. The drug would make him loopy and increase his sex drive.

After he finished his drink, I could tell the drug was working. He was acting real out of it and was really touchy. I smiled sweetly, "Let's take this to your place?" He nodded and soon enough, we were at his apartment. I kissed him, blocking all other thoughts, only thinking, 'Do it for Dahlia. For her.'

Then, we were in his bed and he was putting on a condom. After that, he wasted no time getting to work.

I faked each moan and whine, wanting to get this over with. Eventually, he pulled out and threw the condom in the garbage before passing out. I quietly got up and got dressed. I searched silently through every nook and cranny before finding the evidence satchel.

I put each piece concerning Dahlia into my purse. After that, I put the satchel back where I found it. I quietly left the apartment with a secret smile.

'It's all for Dahlia. All of it.'

She's my sister and I'd do anything for her.