Stuck Like Glue (Miles Edgeworth x Best Friend! Reader)

This was requested by an account that I can't find. I can't find the comment, so I guess the account is gone?

Your Pov:

I sat in Miles' office. He was sitting at his desk doing paperwork while I laid on the plush red sofa. I played on my phone for a bit before getting bored. The radio in the corner was playing a random station. It went quiet for a second before a new song started.

Absolutely no one who knows me better! No one that can make me feel so good! How did we stay so long together, when everybody...Everybody said we never would? And just when I, I start to think they're right...That love has died...

I smiled and sat up. I started humming and looked towards Miles. The corners of his lips were turned up slightly. This song was on when we first met. Phoenix introduced me to him at an office party. I bopped to the beat and I could faintly hear Edgeworth's foot tapping on the floor. The music filled the silence of the office. I walked over to the radio and turned the volume up a bit more.

There you go making my heart beat again! Heart beat again, heart beat again! There you go making me feel like a kid! Won't you do it and do it one time? There you go pulling me right back in! Right back in, right back in! And I know I'm never letting this go!

Looking at Miles this way, I knew that I wanted to be more than friends. He made me feel so happy. I really liked him, but did he like me? I shook my head, and started dancing, eliciting a chuckle from Miles. I smiled.

I'm stuck on you! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue! You and me baby! We're stuck like glue!

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue! You and me baby! We're stuck like glue!

Miles was like my best friend. We were really close and I shared a lot of my secrets with him. We were pretty much stuck with each other. But I didn't hate it. I danced around Miles' desk, trying to get him to loosen up.

Some days I don't feel like trying! Some days you know I wanna just give uo! When it doesn't matter who's right! Fight about it all night!

Had enough? You give me that look! I'm sorry baby let's make up! You do that thing that makes me laugh! And just like that-

There you go making my heart beat again! Heart beat again, heart beat again! There you go making me feel like a kid! Won't you do it and do it one time! There you go pulling me right back in! Right back in, right back in! And I know I'm never letting this go!

I made some faces at him, and he looked amused. We've both had our bad days and good days. We've had our fair share of fights, but we always made up in the end. I laughed as he did that weird finger wag.

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! You almost stay out! Too stuck together from the A-T-L! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Feeling kinda sick! Just a spoon full of sugar make it better real quick!

I say, whoa-oh, whoa-oh! What'cha gonna do with that! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Come on over here with that! Sugar sticky sweet stuff! Come on give me that stuff! Everybody want some melodies that get stuck up in your head! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Up in your head! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Up in your head! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Up in your head! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue! You and me together! Say it's all I wanna do I said!

Suddenly, Miles stood up from the chair. He approached me. I smiled as I saw the light blush on his face. He held my hands and we started dancing. I laughed and smiled as we danced around the office.

There you go making my heart beat again! Heart beat again, heart beat again! There you go making me feel like a kid! Won't you do it and do it one time! There you go pulling me right back in! Right back in, right back in! And I know (I know)! I'm never letting this go (never letting this go)!

There you go making my heart beat again! Heart beat again, heart beat again! There you go making me feel like a kid! Won't you do it and do it one time? There you go pulling me right back in! Right back in, right back in!And I know (know), I'm never letting this go (never letting this go)! I'm stuck on you!

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue!You and me baby! We're stuck like glue! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue! You and me baby! We're stuck like glue! Whoa-oh, whoa-oh! Stuck like glue! You and me baby! We're stuck like glue!

We fell back onto the sofa. Miles landed on his back as I landed on top of him. The silence resumed as we stared at each other. Then, slowly, we started to lean towards each other. My lips met his in a soft kiss. After a few seconds, I pulled away. We sat in silence until I spoke up, "So, what does this make us?" Miles looked at me with a blush on his face, "Whatever you'd like us to be." I kissed him again, "I really like you." He looked at me, "I-I like you too."

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship. Him and I, we're stuck like glue...