Don't Come Back (Cheater! Klavier x Reader)

Your Pov:

I walked around my room getting ready to leave. Klavier, my boyfriend, went out to a bar for a 'guy's night' 30 minutes ago and I decided to find out if my assumptions were correct. I got dressed into this outfit.

 I got dressed into this outfit

B

efore I left, I grabbed the baseball bat out of my closet and took it to the car with me.

I started the car and began my drive to the bar as the radio started playing a song on some country station

Right now, he's probably slow dancing
With a bleached-blond tramp
And she's probably getting frisky

I grimaced. If this song isn't explaining my problems than I don't know what is. The only thing different is that she's brunette tramp, not blond. I continued listening.

Right now, he's probably buying
Her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey

That bitch probably can't shoot whisky. I wouldn't put it past Klavier to buy her some kind of fruity cocktail or daiquiri. I don't care for those kinds of drinks. I prefer rum and coke or a mojito. Sometimes, I'll take plain whisky if I need a pick me up.

Right now, he's probably up behind her
With a pool-stick
Showing her how to shoot a combo
And he don't know

I made it to the bar and parked the car before getting out. I could see the two of them through one of the bar's windows. The same song was playing through the parking lot's speakers. I grabbed the bat out of my car and walked over to Klavier's prized motorcycle. I raised the bat.

I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights

I slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

I busted every light and gauge on the bike. After that, I took my car keys and scratched at the new paint job. The purple paint chipped away as I continued. I then moved to the leather seating. I scratched it to pieces with my keys. I picked up the bat again and dented the bike all over, not leaving one place untouched. I actually managed to make the bumpers fall off. After that, I got back into my car, smiling at my revenge.

The song was still playing.

Right now, she's probably up singing some
White-trash version of Shania karaoke

Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky

Right now, he's probably
Dabbing on three dollars
Worth of that bathroom Polo
Oh, and he don't know

The fact that he cheated was still disheartening, but I got my revenge, so I was satisfied (Don't you dare...). Once I got home, I headed inside and packed up all of my stuff, making it look like I was never even there. Just then, I got a text from Klavier saying that he was going to be a bit later because something came up. I blocked his number and rolled my eyes. I thought to myself, 'Something my ass'.

That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights

I slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

I didn't care that I potentially destroyed a bike worth thousands of dollars. For what he did, he had it coming. He only had himself to blame. How can anyone tell me that I was wrong?

I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl

'Cause the next time that he cheats

Oh, you know it won't be on me!
No, not on me

I really feel for the next girl he gets with. He'll play her, just like he did me. But I won't be the one he cheats on. She will. Being cheated on means I played both the main chick and the side hoe. While he was with her, I was the side hoe. While I was with him, I was the main chick. It's a game no one can ever win at.

'Cause I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights

I slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

I got in the car and drove off, not looking back once. All of my suitcases sat in the back along with my baseball bat. I changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt with some sneakers. Then, my phone started to ring. At the next stop sign, I picked it up and looked at the screen. The bitch in question was calling me. I blocked her number and shut my phone off.

Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

Oh, before he cheats

Oh

Who's the bitch in question, you might ask?

Ema Skye