Fool's Love (Cheater! Godot x Reader)

Your Pov:

I sat in the car, looking out the tinted window with a small smile on my face. The black dress I wore clung nicely to my body. A small black veil hung just above my eyes. The black window that separated the front of the car from the back was closed. I sipped my coffee and placed it back in the cup holder. The second car drove behind us with a woman I knew well.

Two black Cadillacs driving in a slow parade...

Headlights shining bright in the middle of the day...

One is for his wife, the other for the woman who loved him at night...

Two black Cadillacs meeting for the first time.

The car came to a stop and I got out. The graveyard was silent and dull. I looked to the right to see Mia getting out of the second car. Her long hair was pulled up into a bun and she also wore a black dress and veil. We walked through the graveyard with the preacher until we reached the funeral area. The preacher began.

And the preacher said he was a good man. And his brother said he was a good friend! But the women in the two black veils didn't bother to cry! Bye-bye, bye-bye!

Godot, or Diego Armando as we both knew him was not a good man. Phoenix had came to the funeral as well, giving us his thoughts. Mia and I didn't cry but we put looks of devastation on our faces. Underneath all that, we were secretly smiling.

They took turns laying a rose down! Threw a handful of dirt into the deep ground! He's not the only one who had a secret to hide.

Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye

Two black Cadillacs, two black Cadillacs...

After all of the speeches, I kneeled in front of the grave and laid a rose in front of the stone. I picked the most wilted rose of the bunch. After that, Mia did the same. Her rose was white but dirtied with dirt. To them, his death was accidental, but to the two of us, it was anything but.

Two months ago his wife called the number on his phone! Turns out he'd been lying to both of them for oh so long! They decided then, he'd never get away with doing this to them!

Two black Cadillacs waiting for the right time, the right time!

Everything happened when I found a random number on his phone when he left it unlocked one day. I called it and that's when I found out about Mia. I explained everything to her and she was just as shocked as I was. Neither of us were going to let this slide. So, we started making a plan. We were going to kill him.

And the preacher said he was a good man! And his brother said he was a good friend! But the women in the two black veils didn't bother to cry!

Bye, bye, bye, bye!

They took turns laying a rose down! Threw a handful of dirt into the deep ground! He's not the only one who had a secret to hide!

Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye!

We waited until the opportunity presented itself. And it did so in the form of his favorite coffee. He would always wake up early to brew his coffee. So, Mia directed me to an electric plug in coffee maker. I bought it and replaced the old one. However, I let the plug sit in coffee until five minutes before Diego woke up. I went to the couch and pretended to be asleep. Soon enough, Diego came into the kitchen and put the plug into the socket. There was a loud crash and a shriek. I called 911, acting hysterical as I did so. The plan worked. He died.

It was the first and the last time they saw each other face to face! They shared a crimson smile and just walked away! And left the secret at the grave!

After the funeral, we never spoke to each other again. It was for the best if we didn't want to draw suspicion. At the end of the funeral, once everyone left the two of us alone, we smiled at each other, the red on our lips looking like dark blood. Then, we went out separate ways and let the secret die.

And the preacher said he was a good man! And his brother said he was a good friend! But the women in the two black veils they didn't bother to cry! Bye-bye, bye-bye!

They took turns laying a rose down! Threw a handful of dirt into the deep ground! He's not the only one who had a secret to hide!

Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye!

I headed home and changed into more comfortable clothes. I walked into the kitchen, spotting the coffee maker still on the counter. I smiled and grabbed the coffee grounds out of the cabinet. I poured them into the little reusable pod and put the pod in the coffee maker. It rumbled before dispensing my coffee. I picked up the cup and took a sip, savoring the taste.

I leaned over to unplug the coffee machine when some of the coffee in my cup spilled onto my hand grasping the plug. I gasped and shrieked as the electric shock pulsed through my body. I collapsed on the floor, the cup of coffee shattered on the ground next to me. Then, everything went black and I heard a voice whisper.

"If I'm going to hell, you're coming with me..."