Undo It (Krispollo)

Undo It (Krispollo)

Our First ShipShot!

I should've known by the way you passed me by, there was something in your eyes and it wasn't right.

If you would've asked Apollo what his first thoughts were on Kristoph, he would've told you that he was a good man. Now, though, he wasn't so sure.

I should have walked but I never had the chance. Everything got out of hand and I let it slide.

Apollo knew that he shouldn't have gotten involved with Kristoph, but he pushed those thoughts aside and walked right into a trap.

Now I only have myself to blame for falling for your stupid games. I wish my life could be the way it was before I saw your face!

The gifts, the flowers, the late nights, meant nothing to him now. He remembered cursing out Kristoph in the detention center. He was hurt and heartbroken.

You stole my happy, you made me cry! Took the lonely and took me for a ride! And I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh undo it!

After the trial, looking at Kristoph only brought more pain to him. His happiness was completely drained. He stayed in his apartment and cried for days. He was alone once again.

You had my heart, now I want it back! I'm starting to see everything you lack! Boy, you blew it! You put me through it! I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh undo it!

Then, he became bitter. He started to see just how much of a bad person Kristoph was. He wanted to forget all about him and about how much he blew it. He wanted to be done.

Now, your photos don't have a picture frame! And I never say your name and I never will! And all your things, well I threw them in the trash and I'm not even sad!

Apollo went through his apartment, removing all traces of Kristoph. He deleted all of their pictures on his phone and threw the framed pictures into a garbage bag along with clothes and other items that belonged to Kristoph. The entire time he did this, he felt bitter. He didn't feel sad anymore.

Now you only have yourself to blame for playing all those stupid games! You're always gonna be the same. Oh no, you'll never change!

Apollo could tell that Kristoph felt no remorse for the things he did. It was Kristoph's fault things turned out this way. He knew that much. He'd never change.

You want my future, you can't have it! I'm still trying to erase you from my past! I need you gone so fast!

Apollo had thought of marrying Kristoph at some point, but now, he wanted nothing to do with him. He wanted him to stay away and stay gone. But, for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to say that he hated him. Even after everything he did, Apollo still felt something for him. It made him feel sick. Kristoph had killed innocent people for his own gain. Why did he still love him?

He decided to visit Kristoph one last time. He had to make it clear that he wanted nothing to do with him. He went on a cold, rainy day. He sat in the cold visitation room and waited. Soon enough, the door opened and Kristoph stepped inside. He looked well groomed and professional, just as he always did. He sat down and looked at Apollo, "Hello, Justice." Apollo frowned. How long had it been since he called him by his last name?

Apollo spoke, "I just came to say goodbye Mr. Gavin." He removed the ring from his finger. Kristoph had gifted him with a ring as a gift for his birthday. It was sentimental to the both of them, but Apollo couldn't stand to look at it anymore, "I believe this is yours." He dropped the ring into Kristoph's hand. Kristoph watched him silently. Then, he spoke, "You're leaving me?" Apollo sighed shakily, "Y-Yes! I trusted you and you broke my trust into nothing!" Apollo stood, pushing the chair back.

Kristoph stood and approached him, "Before you go, Justice..." He backed Apollo into the wall. Apollo looked up at him. Then, a pair of lips met his. He closed his eyes as the kiss got deeper. Soon, Kristoph's tongue made its way into his mouth. Apollo involuntarily moaned at the sensation. They stayed like this for a few more minutes until Kristoph pulled away. Apollo stood there panting. His lips were swollen and bruised and his legs felt like jelly.

He pushed past Kristoph and made his way to the door. He gave him one last look before walking out. He didn't do it. He couldn't do it. He had told him goodbye, but he couldn't bring himself to say that he hated him.

He knew one thing though:

He was in love with a killer